ep 11

Y/n POV

"mmm this is really good !! What do you think about it jungkook- !??... Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. He looked at me, daydreaming.

"Heyy Earth to jungkookiee !!!" I said waving my hands in front of his face.

Jungkook POV

'She is really cute... But it's more cuter if there is another y/n ' I thought and I didn't know that I daydreaming infront of her.

"Heyy Earth to jungkookiee !!!" She said I blink my eyes to collect myself again.

"Ah yes ?" I ask. She give me supicious look.

"Hmm... what are you daydreaming about?" She asked.

"Having a another y/n." I said calmly... No I'm just kidding.
Actually...

'O.M.G DID I JUST- !!!' I thought.

...

BRUKK !

"Y/N !!"
_____

"DOCTOR WHAT HAPPEN TO HER !!!!???" I said.

"Umm nothing wrong with her I think she's just shocked.(?)" The doctor said.

"See it's okay jungkookie... Y/n is alright" y/n dad said.

"But si- Dad ! She- " I got cut off.

"Can we visit her ??" My mom said.

"Yeah you may. " The doctor said.

"Thank you. C'mon jungkook-ah " she said grab my hand and walk to y/n's room.

After I see y/n sleeping on the hospital bed I run to her side and hold her hand.

"Sorry y/n..." I said and kissed her palm.

"Ugh.... What-!?" She said while waking up from the bed.

"Y/N!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU !!??! ARE YOU OKAY !!??" I said holding her .

"Uhh yeah...-!!! " Suddenly she become quite. And red(?)

"Y/n are you okay?" Y/n's dad said.

"Ummmmm..... Y-y-yeaaa.....-!!!!!!?" I put my palm to her forehead, move my head closer to her....

"Are you really okay?" And ask.

"Uhh... y-y-yeah I am.... Im just s-shocked..." She said with Suttering.

I pulled back and nod.

"Are you thinking about what I said earlier ?" I said. Calmly.

y/n POV

'oh BOY...' I thought.

To be continued.

IM REALLY SORRY FOR LEAVING WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING !!!!! I HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO SOOOOO YEAH. IM SORRY. AGAIN.

IM SORRY.

:'')