ep 18

Y/n POV

"see I told you I'm not pregnant !?" I said.

"Then let's do it again until you get pregnant !!!" Jungkook with his best iDeA.

"NO !" I shout. Jungkook just pout.

"Let's just go home" I said while jungkook trailing behind me.

We're just leaving from the hospital to check if I was pregnant or not. And no I'm not *grinning stupidly*.

'Hehe . Don't tell this to jungkook.' somehow y/n told y/n in real life what's going on.

'I AM pregnant.'

"Did you say something y/n ?" Jungkook ask.

"U-uh I don't hehehe." Y/n laugh nervously.
.
.
.

Well....

FLASHBAKEU.

"YOU ! stay here I'm going alone ! Im going to surprise you okay !?" I said to jungkook.

"Why~ " he whining.

'cute !'

"I-i said no so no .... Bye " I said left him at the door.

39 minutes later.
3RD POV

Click. The sound of a door open. Jungkook stand up to see y/n. But he was wrong, he reacted at a restroom door that been opened. He sighed.

"I'm bored"
Y/n POV

While me.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yes I win hehehe see Im good at this !" I said after winning a tic tac toe contest with the doctor.

"Uhh okay then I think it's about you to go out and greet your husband. About the plan, I got you " she said smirking.

"Thank you for the game and I really appreciate your help. I really wanna see his reaction :)))" I said.

We shake hand and go out.

It's about time !

Click !

Jungkook stand up with his face brighten up.

"Jungkook... I-I'm not pregnant." I said with my super acting skill.

"W-what !? Okayyy...." He said with a disappointment face.

"Im sorry mr.jeon maybe you just have to wait..." The doctor said giving him a clue. I stomped her feet.

"O-or not..."

"Uhhh okay..." He said.

FLASHBACK END.

jungkook walk lazily to our room.

"Jungkook-ah I need to go somewhere !!!" I said.

"Ya go ahead ..."  He said still disappointed.

"Kay bye " I said storm out from house.

I'm planning something big for him.

Jungkook POV

It's been a week y/n acting weird. She always avoiding me with her phone, going home late, and she didn't tell me anything !!

I'm afraid she will leave me.

So today I'm planning to ask her.

Actually she's right behind me now playing on her phone.

"Y/n." I said. She just respond with a single humming.

"Tell me ... Why are you acting weird lately?" I ask straight forward. And her reaction was shock.

"W-what n-no I-i don't Im just- Y-you know something been up lately sooo I have take care of it...yeaaaa" she said. Her eyes was looking everywhere but not into my eyes.

'liar'

"Why are you lying ? Perhaps.... You cheated on me ????" I said not wanting to wait so i said straight into the point.

She sit up.

"WHAT are you saying !!? I AM NOT cheating on you !? Why are you think that I cheated on you ????" She asked. I sit up to.

"BECAUSE YOU LYING TO ME !!! YOU LEFT ME ALONE AT HOME YOU GOING OUT BUT YOU NEVER TELL ME WHERE YOU GOING !!!!.... Do you realize that YOU are a BAD wife !" I shout at her and I realize I made a big mistake.

I made her cry.

"..."  Im speechless.

"Y-you said I'm a bad wife...*sob* okay then you don't want a bad wife right ? *Sob* I'm sorry for being a bad wife.."

"Y/n I-I'm sor-"

"Im going now I'm not gonna call you anymore.... And- *sob* I'm not gonna face you... Sooo bye." She said stood up and take her little bag that she always bring whenever she going somewhere.

"What have I done."

To Be Continued

I like to see people cry :)