Chapter 9: This Unbearable Life.

Later that evening, Eve and Draco sat on thier own on the hillside, reminising about the day.

"Your friends are bitches." Draco said out of the blue, looking at the glowing orange sun sinking below the forest line.

"Draco!" Eve laughed, smasking his arm playfully. "But yes, I agree, they can be vicious when they want." Eve then felt a shudder of guilt. It wasn't Hermione. "It's mainly Lavender." Eve clarified, as Draco pulled her onto him.  Eve rested her head on his strong chest, as he ran his fingers through her silky black hair. Eve wanted to sit there forever, but the night came in and it was cold, so they headed back inside.

"I'm not too sure if I want to leave you with those bitches tonight Eve." Eve raised her eyebrow to him. "LAVENDER I GET IT!" Eve then embraced him and looked up.

"I'll be fine, stop worrying about me.." Eve then planted a kiss on his soft lips and allowed her hand to gracefully slip from his as she pushed the dorm door open into the common room, seeing Lavender sitting on the chair in her chatting position, and Hermione holding her head down in painful regret.

"Interupting something am I?"  Eve asked, leaning on the door. Lavender looked up and smiled patronizingly.

"Not at all dear." Eve then looked at Lavender in a snub fashion, she then moved away from door, holding her head high as she went towards the door to thier beds.

"No need to pretend Lavender," Eve said suddenly, her face concelaed by her black hair. "I know your bitching til the cows come home." Lavender rose up from the sofa, Hermione trying her best to pull her back down.

"Get off your high horse Eve, what's your problem?!" Lavender commanded, shouting in her face. Eve pretended to be thinking.

"Hmm, let's see... OH YES, YOU CALLED ME A SLUT LAVENDER, THAT'S MY PROBLEM!" Lavender backed off as Eve's face reddened with rage. "Why can't you just accept I'm with Draco!" Lavender showed her gleaming white teeth in a feline, but aggressive way.

"You broke Harry's heart and cheated on him!" It was Eve's turn to flush with embarrassment.

"I couldn't love Harry... it was a reqeem from the pain I suffered whilst being with him..." Eve said a lot quiter, fiddling with her hands. Lavender snorted with laughter.

"Haha! Use all of the big words you want, but you suffered no pain. Prehaps while you had sex with Harry, because there might be something wrong with your pea-brain." Eve then began to open the door to the bedroom.

"But if you did that, whih you probably will, I will stick by you Lavender, no matter how much of a bitch you become.." Eve then moved through the door and closed it softly, leaving Lavender waivering by the frame. She then exhaled and flopped back onto the couch.

"Prehaps it's time we forgave her..." Lavender said, clearly sounding regretful. Hermione nodded looking to the door. "But, she needs to give Harry a proper apology first." Lavender then leapt up and ran to Harry and Ron's sleeping dorm, Hermione quickly sprung up and jumped in her way before her little hand could knock on the door.

"Think about this, he's asleep!" lavender shrugged and knocked anyway. Ron answered.

"Bloody hell, not now Lavender, im too tiered..." Lavender went as red as a rose and Hermione looked puzzled.

"Listen Ronny-kins, we need  Harry." Ron then scratched his head and turned around, shouting for Harry, like everyone else was awake. Harry then got up from his bed, and stood next to Ron.

"What time do you call this?" he yawned, as Ron went back to bed. Lavender dragged Harry by his arm and literally threw him into the room with Eve, they then locked the door. Eve sat bolt upright in her bed and screamed.