Chapter 1: Trish's New Job

**Ally's POV

"Ugh work!!!", I said as I was restocking the shelves with Beats headphones.

"C'mon Ally, your shifts almost done anyway, and remember I have a gig later, you'll have fun there...", Austin said with a warm smile, with his big beautiful brown eyes. 

Wait, beautiful brown eyes, I must be really tired. "Sure Austin, of course I'll have fun there, I'm just really bored of working at Sonic Boom all the time, I mean I know my dad owns the store, but still It's the same boring routine", I sighed sitting on the piano bench.  

**Austin's POV

I looked at Ally and I just wanted to kiss away the sadness from her. No bad Austin, Ally doesn't like you like that, your writing partners that's it!

"Shut Up!", I yelled.

"Austin, you ok?", Ally asked me, her eyes filled with concern.

"Yeah, just had a bad thought, I'm ok though, c'mon let's meet Dez and Trish for my gig, it's 5:30 and it starts at 6", I said walking out with her.

"Ok", Ally said ignoring my little outburst. Thank god.

As they reached the beach, they spotted Dez and Trish setting up the stage for Austin's gig.

"Ally, guess who got a job as Little Mix's manager", Trish said with her signature hand gesture.

"Wow Trish that's amazing, how?", I asked.

"Well Austin they recognized how awesome I am at managing you, so they chose me, isn't that great!?", Trish exclaimed with happiness.

"It's amazing Trish, I'm so proud of you. I LOVE Little Mix, my favorite song is "Move" because I can show of my killer dance moves", Ally said while doing her "dance".

**Dez's POV

I hope Austin let's Ally know about his feelings for her, I'm getting really annoyed with him crying to me about how their never ever getting together. Ha ha! Taylor Swift moment. #I'mFab. Oh! Austin's on now!!

"Miami how we doin' tonight?" *Screams* ha ha that's what I though, well this song was written by my incredibly awesome partner Ally, this is "Illusion", Austin says through the mic. After 4 more songs Austin's gig ended and we all went home. My buddy's so talented.

Austin's outfit and the song on the side!!! Vote, comment and all that jazz. :)