Chapter 11: Better Than Words

**Liam's POV

The morning of the concert...

"Dude, did you get hit by a truck last night?", I asked Harry while he was getting his bruises covered with makeup.

"Ha ha, very funny Li", he said getting up from the chair and heading to the closet to get the chicken suit. This concert will be unforgettable.

"Just sayin, you look like crap", I said laughing while he put the suit on.

"It's bad enough I have to wear this thing, now my best friend is laughing at my pain", Harry said sitting on the couch of our dressing room.

"Well that is my last name but spelled different", I said smirking.

"Nerd", Zayn said while playing with Naill's hair while Louis was on his phone. Texting Eleanor I suppose.

"Shut it Malik!", I said fixing my shirt.

"Guys, your on", said Paul.

"K, let's go guys", I said while they got up from their positions.

"And chicken", I said laughing when Hary passed me while I shut the door behind me.

"Dont"

"Don't get your feathers in a bunch Harry!!", I said laughing out loud while the boys started laughing with me.

"Ok, that is a bit funny Li, now can we please focus and get this show over with?", Harry said smiling.

"Sure buddy", I said patting his beak.

**Harry's POV

I may be a chicken today, but that doesn't mean I haven't thought about my actions towards Ally and her friends, especially Austin.

I was just jealous that he has such a normal life and he's famous, and I can't even go to a corner store to buy milk without being mobbed. I'm going to apologize to them today and maybe we can end their stay here as friends. Tomorrow thier leaving so I better think fast about what I'm going to say...

**Austin's POV

While Dez and I were getting ready for the concert, I got a text from Ally

From Ally:

Get your butt down to the lobby we're waiting on you! And you say girls take long to get ready ;)

To Ally:

Ok! :) xo

Isn't my girl the sweetest? Ha ha!

Dez and I head downstairs and may I say Ally looks great, and Trish too.

"Hello Ladies, your looking mighty fine tonight", I said grinning.

"Thanks", they said in unison.

"Trish, I see your trying to impress Liam looking extra nice today", Dez said smirking.

"Shut up!", she said blushing.

"Don't worry Trish, Liam isnt the kind of guy to just like a girl because if their looks", Ally said while we left the lobby and waited for the cab.

"Thanks Ally", Trish said smiling.

The cab came 5 minutes later and the girls including Dez were discussing which songs the boys were going to sing tonight. How come they never do this before I sing?

I frowned thinking about it. "You ok Austin?", Ally asked me.

"Yeah", I said smiling.

"Anyway, what about One Thing, they haven't sang that one in two months", Ally said to them.