Chapter 7: Hally's First Date (Part 1)

I'm sorry this update took so long but as you can see it's very long and if you like it YAY I'm glad I made your day. If not then I'm sorry for this garbage.

Enjoy my pretties...

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

**Ally's POV

It's already 3pm, and I have no clue what to wear. I'll have to call the professionals. "Hello, Perrie it's Ally, I have an emergency", I said. "A fashion emergency", I finished. I heard gasps in the background. "We're on our way", they said in unison.

20 minutes later...

I open the door to see the girls and Leigh-Anne lugging two suitcases? "Uh Leigh, what's with the suitcases?", I asked curiously.

"Oh, the makeups in here", she replied. Did they have to bring so much, I only have one face! "Ally, you dress so cute, I didn'nt think you would have a fashion emergency", Jade noted.

"Well, I didn't think a celebrity would ask me out", I laughed. While the girls were looking through the dresses, Perrie started my makeup. "So are you excited for your date?", she asked putting eyeliner on me.

"Very, I always daydreamed about going on a date with Harry Styles, but I just didn't think it would happen", I said while she finished putting lipgloss on me while I made a 'pop' sound with my mouth. "I always thought that you and Austin would go out", Leigh said. "We're just friends ", I shrugged.

"Austin is hot though", Jesy said looking through my shoes. I blushed at that, why?, because I agree. We did go to the beach once during spring break and he took his shirt off, and oh my god those abs!

Wait, I'm about to go on a date with Harry, why am I thinking about a shirtless Austin?

"Did you guys find anything for me?", I asked changing the subject. "Oh yeah! This red dress with these black wedges, you'll look hot!", Jesy said ignoringt the fact that I ignored her comment on Austin. "You can just leave your hair out, it looks good already", Leigh said. "Ok", I said entering the bathroom to change.

"Let us see our masterpiece Ally!", I heard them say. I stepped out of the bathroom and thier jaws dropped. "How do I look?", I asked spinning slowly "AMAZING", they said in unison. "Thank you guys for helping me", I said. "No problem, we love playing dress up, by the way, where's Trish?", Jesy asked.

"She had to run some errands, she'll probably be back when I'm out", I replied. "Oh, well let me take your picture so you can show her", Perrie said taking her Polaroid out, the one where the picture pops out the top. Austin bought one for mwhen the summer started. I wonder what he's up to now. Perrie took the photo and I placed it on my bedside table. It's 6:50pm, damn how long did we take? Harry should be here soon, the girls left and we said our goodbyes. I sat on the edge of my bed and played Candy Crush waiting for Harry and for some reason all I could think about was Austin...

**Trish's POV

While I'm leaving this corner store I found I see this guy running towards me. He's wearing a black hoodie with a Bulls hat on. As he gets closer I kick him in the nuts. "Back off creep, I'm a black belt!", I yell at his still body on the floor. "Trish, it's me Liam!", the stranger groans in pain.

"Liam who?", I asked. "From One Direction!", he replied. "Prove it!", I said.

"Liam" lifts his hoodie down, then gives me the "is this enough proof" look. "Liam!?", I yell stunned. "Duh!", he laughed.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!", I say helping him up. Nice one Trish, you like Liam and you kick him in thr jingle bells!

"It's ok, it's not like I'm not going to need those later", he joked. "Who knew underneath all that cute innocence was a tough Jackie Chan", he said.