Chapter 4: Tension

**Ally's POV

When GloZell's reaction to One Direction's video for Live While We're Young was ending, Trish went to get the door, and I kept hearing deep voices with accents that sounded familiar.

"Ally, I think you need to evacuate the building immediately", Trish said seriously.

"Why, are the police here because of Dez smuggling pickles?", I panicked.

"No, something more major than that", she said.

Then behind her stood, I can't believe I'm saying this, One Direction!! When I tried to speak, my knees felt weak, and I felt someone trying to hold me, but then everything went black...

"Is she alright?", I heard a British accent. I fluttered my eyes to see my friends, Little Mix, and One Direction circling around me.

"You ok love?", Harry asked, his green eyes locked with mine.

"Yeah, my head just hurts, what happened?", I asked.

"You passed out for 5 minutes girl", said Jesy.

I stand up and see Austin's eyes filled with concern. I place my hand on his shoulder and smile at him to let him know I'm ok. He looks at me and I feel him relax a bit. I then look to my left to see the boys smiling at me, and Harry is looking at me with lust? Weird.

Austin glares at Harry and there's this tension in the room that's making me feel uncomfortable. It's probably just boys being boys... 

Oooo!! Austin vs Harry!

**Austin's POV

Ally should've seen the way that Harry guy was looking at her. He was practically undressing her with his eyes, oh hell nah! I don't get why she fainted over them, especially over Harry, his jeans are too tight, his tattoos are odd, his hair is always the same, and he can't even dance! How unattractive is that, very!

I'm just glad Ally's ok, I have to admit I'm  a fan of One Direction, "You and I" is my song and the video is AMAZING but I'm getting this vibe from Harry that I'm not liking, he thinks he can just waltz in here and steal my girl, he has another thing coming...

**Harry's POV

That Ally girl who passed out after seeing the lads and I is pretty cute. But I sensed this weird vibe coming from that Austin guy when I was staring at her. Who am I to get in the way of young love, oh yeah! I'm Harry Styles. Not to sound cocky but the ladies love me, it does get old being labeled the ladies man, but it has it's advantages.

Oops for being good looking plus in a band, maybe I'll ask Ally out on a date, she's pretty cute and I'd like to get to know her. The girls new manager Trish is cute too but she seems pretty bossy, she's more Liam's type him being the "daddy" of the group but we corrupted him a little bit...

Austin ain't got nothin' on me, with his Cody Simpson ensemble, and Bieber dance moves, puhleez!

**Trish's POV

It's beginning to feel like Twilight in here! Ally is always torn between Austin and some other guy, first Dallas, second Elliot, and now Harry freakin' Styles! I can't take this girl anywhere.

"So guys, the girls are on in 5 minutes, so let's leave them for sound check and head to the stage", I announced.

We all left the girls room, and I could've sworn I saw Zayn checking out Niall, eh it was probably nothing. I looked to my right to see Liam smiling at me, he's much cuter in person, thank god I didn't faint like Ally did. I have a band to manage, now matter how much of a Directioner I am I can be chill around them.

Lovin it?? Vote, comment...xox GloZell's vid on da sidee!!