Chapter 8: Hally's First Date (Part 2)

**Harry's POV

I'm on my way to pick up Ally for our date and whatever, then I see her exit the building and holy guacamole, she looks so perfect standing there, oops 5 Seconds of Summer moment ha ha! Anyway, I must stick to the plan of ruining Austin like I can't back down.

"Hi Ally, you look great", I told her smiling and in my head I'm saying: With Ally looking this fine, Austin is going to be so jelly! "Thanks Harry, you look handsome", she replied smiling while blushing a little.

"Thanks, I know", I shrugged. She then gave me a "really wtf" look and just stayed quiet until we got to this expensive ass restaurant called Emilio's, its Italian. The reason I picked this place is because Trish told me Ally likes Italian food, and knowing just that will definantly have this plan succeed.

"Emilio's? I love Italian food, how'd you know?", she asked bouncing in her seat like a small child that just found out that they were at Chuckie Cheese. "Lucky guess", I shrugged smiling. Turn on the charm, then bring her down slowly.

We walked towards the entrance and I opened the door for her and a really hot girl passed by and I checked her out and slipped her my number while Ally walked inside. "Thanks babe", she winked and I did the same. "What the hell was that about?!", Ally whispershouted.

"I was, uh...telling her she had toilet paper on her shoe..", I said with a grin. We headed to the hostess to get our reserved table. "Uh..table for two under Harry Styles", I told her smiling. "Ah, Mr.Styles welcome back, oh and your on a date how sweet, your meals will have no charge tonight", she said. As usual.

"Right this way", she gestured for us to follow her to our table. "Here you guys are, your waiter will be here shortly", Rhonda said. Her name tag was scrathy so I could barely see her name before. Ally and I sat down and scanned the menu. "I recommend the Carbonara, its like a breakfast pasta, I order it sometimes", I told her.

"Ok, I'll have it, but its not even on the menu", she said. "Oh well, they'll figure it out, they wouldn't want a celebrity unhappy would they?", I said smugly. "Yeah, I guess", Ally shrugged sipping her water.

"Ello guys, my name is Romano and I will be your waiter for the evening, may I take your order", he said with a funny Italian accent. "Ha! yeah man I'll have a coke and this lovely lady will have a shirley temple, right?", I asked Ally.

"Yeah", she said sounding impressed. Boom."Ok, and meals?", Romano asked. "2 orders of Carbonara my good man", I replied handing him our menus. "Carbonara?! That's...ok yes right away Mister Styles", he said rushing into the kitchen. "So Ally, are you having a good time?"...............

**Ally's POV

Am I having a good time? He's been a jerk then nice, then cute and all gentlemeny, like is he bipolar?! "Uh yeah, I am thanks", I replied. Lies. "So your Austin's songwriter, its pretty cool", he said. "Thanks, I write some for myself as well', I said proudly.

"Cool, cool so how long have you been writing for him?", he asked curiously. "3 years now, I started when we met sophomore year", I said remembering that day. I think I was daydreaming because I heard Harry say, "Ally, you in there?", he asked waving his huge hand in my face.

"Uh yeah, sorry you were saying?", I asked. "I was asking if you heard my solo song "Don't Let Me Go", I wrote it", he asked sounding annoyed. "Yeah, I loved it, you should put it on itunes", I suggested.

"I would but I don't want the fans thinking I'm leaving the band", he replied. "Thats understandable", I said. "So, have you seen our music video for You & I?", he asked sipping his coke. "I did, it was ok, a bit creepy, but I didn't hate it", I said. Way to go Ally, you just dissed his bands video. "Creepy, how?", Harry asked raising his voice. Here we go.