𝙸 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚞𝚋 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚎, 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗!

|| Aphmau ||

It was a regular day for us. A brand new summer. We were spending our summer in New York, today, by the beach. The sun was hot against the pale sand which fried our feet, but somehow Kawaii~Chan survived. The rest of us wore flip-flops or slippers.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. The air was fresh here, much like when we were back in Starlight last summer. Aaron was by my side, he was reading a super thick novel under the shade of our umbrella. Kawaii~Chan and Zane, what seemed like it, were cuddling eachother on their beach towel.

Aww, how cute, I giggled.

Katelyn and Travis were playing a one on one game of volleyball, with Garroth building sandcastles. I can tell he's failing at the doors. He always breaks them, and apparently that happens to any doored structure he plays with. 

My ears twitched and I flicked my fluffy wolfy purple tail. 

"Babe?"

"What, Aaron?" I perked up at the sound of his voice.

"I think you should read this book. It kinda reminds me of us," He tapped the cover with a tan finger.

"W-what?" My face burned, probably so much, I was as red as Aaron's hoodie.

"Gotcha," He laughed.

"Mmm.." I growled. "C'mere!"

I jumped or pounced, whichever, onto him and tickled his stomach. Aaron kicked the air as he laughed, panting inbetween. I tried the soles of his feet, but he reached out for my ear and scratched it. 

"Th-THAT'S the spot!" It was satisfying, I wonder if that's how he felt like when I played with his. He stopped. I gave him puppy eyes, "Why did wu stop?"

"Aha, Aph."

"Wait here, I want to make a flower crown!" I smirked before running off. 

Oh gawd. One chapter in and I'm already making references to Mermaid Tales >.>))

I rose up, and dashed to a nearby bush. It was covered with pretty pink flowers. They even smelt nice. What flowers were these? I don't care. I have to make a flower crown for Aaron. I carefully picked out the best of the flowers and gathered them in to a bouquet. I sat crosslegged and began tying the stems together.

I weaved some of the leaves inbetween the stems and voila!

A flower crown! My skin was hot from the skin-frying sand, also slightly red. Bah, I think that'll fade away. I rushed over to Aaron and stopped a foot away from him. 

" I, Aphmau of Mystreet, dub thee, King of Mystreet!" I placed the flower crown on his head.

"Aph!" He pat my head and gave me a noogie. I giggled and our fluffy tails intertwined with eachothers.

So.. This is a short shippy chapter. Writer's block doesn't want to write a chapter from Aphmau's point of view ;-; The next one will be longer. I promise! ))