Born free

There I sat on  the cold, rough and stony cement as I await my execution with my lover who I put into a coffin sleeping. A coffin is a symbol of going into an eternal sleep just like the curse that has fallen to my love. Even after saving half of the town I and my lover were still bound to be executed.   The thick air and dampened breeze covered the whole place where I was to be executed. The sheer madness and rage of the innocent people who had their love ones lost because of incident that we made; because of our curiosity to learn more about the one thing that we love and that was magic. It is also the one we love the most that separated us from each other.

A soldier came to me and told me that it's time for me to go. The time for me to meet my end and face the burden of my crimes. I stood up and walked to the long and stony tunnel towards the blinding light of the sun at the end of the tunnel. The angry chants of the people deafening my ears and their anger being directed towards me I felt nothing hearing all those words for I felt I also lost one of the most important persons in my life in the process.

I stand at the podium on where I was supposed to be executed when a huge smoked arose from the north eastern part of the land. Then one of the crowd shouted aloud requesting to also execute my lover. I look towards the coffin and remembered what Aliceteria did on that day. She tried her best to lessen the effects of the curse and to lessen the amount of the miasma and prevent it from spreading. She tried to save these people and now they offer to have her executed.    

The brown varnished coffin that i made for her as the resting place that she would have so that she would still be comfortable even  as I venture out to find a cure and break the curse. I watched as the soldiers try desperately to open the coffin until to the fact that i could no longer bear the insults and shear madness they are doing to us I shouted in agony and pain telling them to stop  I decayed the iron chains that bind me and i rushed towards the coffin.

I protected it covered it with my whole body making sure that it wont break no matter how much blood i would spill  i would be willing to offer it for her safety. The soldiers then dragged me towards the podium leaving the coffin beside me. The executioner then sharpened his axe and preparing himself to cut down a criminals head. I can see it in his face the satisfaction of killing me praising himself like he was the one who saved the people from harm like a hero who is already on its final moments in killing the villain and fulfill his destiny.

The king then bare witness to this spectacle and asked the name of the man to be executed. I gave no name at the time of my capture and the school acted like they never know me to protect their name as an elite school of magic. Then the king decided he shouted aloud that the palace heard he named me the necromancer which means the bearer of a thousand souls. The king then ordered my execution the executioner asked for my last words. Shouts and chants roar all over the crowd anger, grief, despair, curses, and all that they wish to say. They were silenced as they heard me speak before it was deafening crowd full of noise of grief and anger now was turned into a deafening silence that could make ones ears bleed.

The words that i spoke was this "I cannot die this is also my curse the reverse of my beloved who is to be asleep forever like dead. I am born free to do and pursue the thing that i love right now i only have to break the curse of death to free myself and my lover from our curse, my king i plead of you citizens i plead let me be free."

My execution was still pursued and so the result was i died and again live in front of the huge crowd who saw my execution. Indeed a lot of them have seen my head roll on the floor my blood spill on the platform and so as they saw me rise and put my head back in place they ran in fear of what they don't understand. The king stood up in shock and ordered to lock me up again and ordered another way for me to be executed.

They lynched me, spilled every ounce of my blood, choped me to pieces but i always came back alive again. News then spread that the black king has started to form his armies to wage war to every single kingdom in the land to bring back again the dark times where demons and beasts ruled every single corner of the land.