Soul purpose

Hearing from Vlad and the Black King the story now made sense. Sousetsuka was indeed an important person to the mages that her book was sealed, and was off-limits for the students to learn for she had that type of background.

I fell in silence of the truths coming out all together especially I as a student of the school. Much more was the feelings of Jason and Sebastian. They were the not from the academy coming from the normal society they never knew the happenings inside the academy and even deeper.

Sebastian whispered to Jason "We never knew that the necromancers wish runs deep."

Jason heard this and replied "Indeed Sebastian and the decision of joining forces with them will never be a second option but a first."

Sebastian looked around but later felt a chill in the surroundings. She asked "Isn't it a bit to cold arround here?"

Jason looked around as well and he tapped unto Sebastian's shoulder and pointed saying "Maybe that is the reason." There a female figure stopped by beside them looking at the two figures talking to the Black King.

Then Sebastian called out to me and Vlad saying "Guys you have a visitor."
Vlad looked behind them and was shocked he kneeled and said "Senior what are you doing in here?"

I looked behind me as well and was shocked and I said "Alice." As I tried to embrace her in my arms I passed through her like air so Alice replied "I am sorry my love I am only in a form of a spirit but I may be in this form unable to use my sense of touch nor taste and smell but as long as I can hear and see you it is enough for me."

Jason was perplexed and he asked "Brother is that your lover?" I replied after Jason asked "Yes she is."

Jason asked "Vlad didn't you call her as your senior?" Vlad heard this and replied "Yes."

Sebastian was perplexed of the happenings around her so she asked "Jason why are you even asking these questions?"

Then Jason replied to Sebastian "Silence my killer instincts are kicking in."

The more Sebastian was confused of what Jason said and a long silence came about until Jason spoke up again
"You woman, ghost, spirit are you some what related to a woman named Sousetsuka?"

As Alice heard the question she smiled and said "Yes I am, she is my elder sister." Shock and awe enveloped the place especially at the man who was able to predict and connect everything with so little information given.

I asked Alice "Is what you said true Alice?" Alice gave me the look and she sighed "I tricked you to opening the forbidden book in the library to fulfill my sisters wish and to free her from her slavery. Are you mad at me?"

I gritted my teeth and replied "Yes I am mad. I am mad that you never told me your real intentions from the beginning. I am mad that you never trusted me of your real identity and I am mad at my self for not being able to save you and let you be trapped in a coffin."

A cold air covered the entire area and  Alice replied "I am sorry for your greatest loss and that loss is me."

The rest that saw this scene and a lot of emotions are in the air until Lupin breaked it "Are you done with your lovers quarell?"