The art of necromancy

We then went down to the depths of the kingdom Fray lead the way and by the time we reached the bottom we saw the cemetery.

There it is dark and murky far from the light a perfect place to start the ritual. Me and the rest of the gang arrived and I said "All right this a good place. Let's start."

Jason and Vlad then brought the materials that I personally requested from them and the demons agreed as well. In here lies a armor set for a warrior, a pig's dead body and a crow's blood.

I then started my ritual and I called upon the wandering souls in the cemetery. That have ever wandered and have things unsettled in this world. Heed the call of this voice and accept this humble sacrifice and body to suffice and let your will be reality.

As I draw the carvings of the seal into the armor with the crows blood. The winds violently become stronger condensing towards the center. One by one souls entered the piece of armor and consumed the live pig leaving it nothing but bones. The armor stood up with a menacing aura he turned and said "Who dares summon me?"

I was confused of what he asked so I asked him "Are you alone?" Laughter bursted out of the being and replied "No, I am just a representative." I was delighted and said "Good I have a job for you." It looked down at me and said "You summoned us for a job? How arrogant of you and if I decline?"

I answered "Then you will never get the chance to be king." The abomination laughed and asked "Is this mutiny? You don't look like a demon to me." I smiled and answered "No way." Fray then come near and said "May i know thy name?" The abomination whispered and later said aloud "Legion"

Then Fray followed "Therefore Legion please save our kingdom for our greatest mage Sousetsuka has been captured." Then Legion went near Fray and choked her and asked "Who captured her?!"

"The kings of the human kingdoms they are the ones reponsible." Fray hardly replied.

"And who is this guy?" Legion asked
"The lover of the sister of Sousetsuka." Fray replied

Legion looked at my way and said "What is the plan?"

I then looked at him and replied "You will pretend to be king. And you shall wreck havoc as you arrive buying us time to let Sousetsuka escape."

Legion nodded his head and asked "So when do we start?"

I then replied "The sooner the better."

Three days have past when we went on the journey back towards the plains of the human kingdoms. The plan will start the moment we arrive to the central kingdom.