Switch sides

As I replied "I am who they call the necromancer." Everyone in the throne room were shocked especially the Black King, Freya, and the demon guards. The hall fell into a deathly silence no one dared to make a sound in front of my presence the other four looked at me with a perplexed look, and I myself can can only give them an idiots face not knowing anything nor understanding of the situation at all.

The Black King asked "Are you necromancer executed in public through beheading and didn't die?"

"Yes" I replied

The Black King asked "Are you the one who brings a coffin of his beloved that is asleep like dead?"

"Yes" I replied

The Black King asked "Are you the one with your beloved responsible for unlocking the secret arts that spread the great miasma that caused famine and death to whatever it encounters?"

"And if I did do it?" I replied

The Black King smiled and laughed so loud that he had been holding unto his happiness for the last ten years. He then asked "Do you plan on switching sides?"

Alice and the rest were shocked of what the Black King said especially Lupin, Sebastian, Jason and Vlad. All were shocked of his proposal and so I asked "What led you to that conclusion Black King? What do you need me for?"

Then the Black King stood and replied in a domineering voice "To save Sousetsuka."

I was shocked and as well as my comrades who were with me in this journey. They knew the reward I would recieve if ever this mission is successful and that is to meet Sousetsuka and free me from my curse. I asked confused of the matter at hand "How come you know that woman."

The Black King was shocked and asked "Woman? Sousetsuka? Hah, so it disguised itself as a woman. To answer your question Sousetsuka is one of the demons that escaped from being sealed."

The five of us cannot comprehend so Vlad asked "What do you mean by escaped?"

The Black King sighed and replied "Just like I said she escaped being sealed for your elders found something they wanted from her."

Then I replied after hearing what the Black King said "It is magic isn't?"

The Black King nodded solemly and as the others heard this they objected starting from Sebastian "That's a lie it is told to us by the kingdoms through the knowledge of the mages at school. We are being fooled."

Then Vlad asked Sebastian "Then do you know where do the mages in school found and knew their knowledge about magic from?"

Sebastian was silent and as Vlad continued "I am one of the first graduates of the school and I saw a familiar face all the time there, a young woman who acts both roles a teacher to us in the morning and as well as a teacher to the ones we refer today as great mages in the night."

Vlad looked at the Black King then to me and said "And that woman's name was called Sousetsuka."