The promise

After we saw this scene the surroundings slowly turn back to normal the gray trees stated taking their color and the sky were no longer dark. As well the feeling of being in a bird cage was also lost right after. As we saw the enemy we once feared cried a river, pouring her heart out onto a man she met a few ours ago. What was in our heads was the question 'how did he do it?'.

We went near Lupin all together yet upon getting near him we couldn't utter a word. So we first let the moment pass and as our little succubus cry herself to sleep we then asked "So how did you do it?" Lupin confused of the question looked at us with a blank face and replied "Nothing much."

Our faces twitched especially Jason who couldn't hold it inside imagining how he would strangle this guy and let him spit out the answer. Lupin then continued "I talked to her for a long time didn't i, that was one of the reasons why i didn't return to you from scouting the surroundings. That was how I learned everything."

We were shocked by his answer we left him talking to a girl no a rare vampire and he learned how to sweet talk around her making her cry and fall to her knees. Lupin then continued "After learning everything I should have been able to talk to her properly but when you came along she went hostile that was how my plan took a longer route."

We all wanted to cry after hearing his answer knowing that we were only a hindrance to his plan, and the fact that we only came after him for we were worried about him. Though Vlad laughed at our situation we learned a lot in this experience. Alice was awoken by our commotion and Lupin noticed this said "Alice you're awake are we to loud that you can't properly rest?"

Alice shook her head sideways she got up and rested her head on Lupin's shoulder. She then spoke to Lupin worried of qhat was to happen "Are you still going to keep your promise to me?" When we heard this we were shocked and curious when Lupin agreed upon keeping the promise.

Vlad then remembered and asked in an enthusiastic way "Are going to retrieve the vampiric blood essence?" Lupin was shocked and asked "How did you know about that?" Vlad then replied in a serious tone "Vampiric blood essence is one of the requirements in my study to become a full fledge vampire though not a high ranking one but finally I can become one a full fledge."  Vlad then laughed as if he achieved his goal and the journey was not a waste.

Alice then interjected "You're not going to lay your hand on it pseudo vampire that essence needs a lot of sacrifices to do that." Then Vlad replied "I achieved it once with his help." Pointing at Jason at the same time. Then Jason asked "What does she mean the one that makes the rivers and all water supply in the kingdom turn red like blood?"

Alice was shock at this predicament as she saw Vlad nodded at what Jason was saying then she heard Jason speak "I did it once, I started on a full moon until it turned into crescent. It lasted for a month." Alice became more shock that they fulfilled the requirements of the ritual just like that and only in one month. Then Vlad said "And I feasted on it."

Alice became more vigilant within our circle then Vlad added "Also this guy here and his lover broke the record of the academy for being the first to perform one of the forbidden arts."

I emitted a strong and dark aura as Vlad said those words as I reply "I am never proud of what I have done, this curse of mine and my lover is unacceptable!" Alice felt first in her heart fear, helplessness and unwillingness to lead our group to Demon Lords realm not of the fear that this party of criminals would be defeated but rather be successful in defeating the the demon lord himself.