Luck.

Myra ran up to the Losers' table, she glanced around at them before plopping down between Eddie and Mike. Eddie shut his eyes and cursed in his head, he was honestly getting tired of this. With a groan Mike shot her a glare, but decided to just let it go though her quite large body was pushing him off the bench. She immediately leaned her head on her boyfriend's shoulder who rolled his eyes under his closed eyelids.
He opened them again and caught Richie's stare, and there the two sat.
A few sentences between Myra and Beverly who was talking about how funny it was they had the same dress on. Ben trying to tell a story from a book he finished the day before. Conversations all around the table.
And there the two sat, silent. Richie's fork was pushing his food around on his full plate.

Most would agree Myra was the stereotypical obnoxious and loud girlfriend from those low budget sitcoms, and it wasn't as fun as it seemed on tv.
"I swear! It was like this big!!!" She shot out her arms almost pushing over Mike's glass of milk. Her eyes widened "oh whoops. Anyways, it wagged it's tail and I was li-" the bell rang and the Losers shared a sigh of relief. As they left the table Mike leaned down to Eddie's ear whispering "What a catch, huh?", His sarcastic tone make Eddie shiver.
She was really getting out of hand, but how do you tell your girlfriend that you hate her personality with a burning passion? Ask her to tone it down because she's super annoying? There really is no way to sugarcoat it.

Eddie ran to History class to hopefully finish his essay in time, he rammed into the door and trotted to his seat. He pulled his papers out and grabbed a pencil as well.
The door opened with a bang, it was Henry Bowers. He approached Eddie like the young boy was his prey. Which you could say he was in a sense.
"It's hard catching you without the huge bag of fat on your dick." Henry said and spat on Eddie's essay. Eddie shrieked trying to wave the spit off his paper, and he heard the other chuckle under his breath.
Of course Eddie knew who the bag of fat was immediately, and he was almost torn between agreeing or standing up for her. She really was with him everywhere. He looked up slowly and stole a glance at the door hoping the teacher would come soon.
The spit wouldn't come off, and Eddie was scared to wipe it off and possibly destroying the paper. "I worked hard on that!" He cried out and Henry turned around in his chair a few rows from Eddie, just to turn back around again after flashing a mocking smile at the miserable boy.
Eddie put his work near the window hoping it would dry, but he did know their teacher was the stupid type who would give you minus if it wasn't pleasing to the eye. He went back to his seat and put his chin on his palm, the bell rang once again and the others finally started storming in.

Ben sat down next to Eddie as usual, passing him a note that said "the barrens after school! :)" which Eddie answered by nodding at his friend. He looked back at Richie who sat just behind him, and wondered if he was coming too. When he got eye contact he asked, getting a shrug in return.
He missed Richie, the others did too.

The class was just an average boring one, they got assigned to make small films in groups about the favorite part of their history book.
The groups needed to be 3 people in each, as the teacher putthem in groups Eddie crossed fingers under the table that Myra wouldn't be with him. He was lucky, very lucky in fact.
He was with Beverly, and Richie. It was not often the Losers got to be together because the teachers had a policy about meeting new people and all that jazz.
Myra went with Adrian Mellon and Patrick Hockstetter, Eddie felt kinda sorry for her.
They were gonna make their movie that weekend, it was probably the best homework they've gotten that year.