Voice.

Eddie had gotten a few minus on his essay because of Bowers' spit, but this weekend would make up for it.
(Or so he thought)
It was almost not even homework, it would be fun!
Just as the bell rung meaning it was time for a break, Eddie spun around in his chair, resting his chest on the back of it. Each group had borrowed a tablet from the school to make their movie on, and Eddie had their group's in his backpack.
The rest of the class was planning their weekend with their small group as the teacher told them to, so Eddie went to do the same.
"Richie!" He exclaimed, dragging the e, Richie looked up and nodded.
Eddie jumped down from the chair sitting on his friend's table observing him pack his stuff. Not long after, Beverly came over, "you planning without me?" She giggled. Richie zipped his backpack swinging it behind him, "nope, not yet. Where we goin' to film?" He asked, adjusting the backpack so it would be less uncomfortable on his shoulders. Beverly and Eddie looked at eachother then back at Richie in sync, "yours." They both said then laughed.
Richie raised a brow resulting in the others confusingly trailing off their laughter, then he realized.
His parents were the only ones that wouldn't throw a fit, so he just nodded and walked out of class.

"That was weird, is he possessed or something?" Beverly looked concerned at the door as it closed again after their friend had walked out mid conversation . Eddie shrugged "something's wrong, that's for sure."

Finally the last bell of the week rang, getting applaused by the tired kids.
Eddie hummed to himself as he neared the sad excuse of a shed behind the school, he unlocked his bike that was standing up against the shed.
He put his helmet on, immediately storming off to the barrens.
A smile on his face when he noticed Richie riding just a little in front of him, he was probably on the way to the barrens too, as his house was the other way.
And that jackass wasn't wearing a damn helmet!
Surely enough Richie turned down the small road leading to the barrens, Eddie sped up as he got excited to finally be together with the whole club again.

Richie threw his bike into some bushes and sat on a log next to Bill, where he was soon greeted by Eddie sitting down on his other side. He felt his heart speed up a little when the small log forced them closer.

Soon Ben ran down waving his hands, "hi! Guys, I'm so happy everyone is coming for once." He was followed by Beverly and Stan, then Mike.
And there they were, the Losers club united, no Myra for a change.
They were talking casually, until it was brought up.
Richie felt bad for not sharing his dream as the others told their experiences with the strange being. They agreed they needed to do something though, that was for sure.
"Any more clues? We could use anything." Mike asked when the storytelling had died down. Eddie nudged Richie's arm, and they made eye contact. Faces so close Eddie could smell cigarette breath and a pleasing smell of mint from the gum Ben had passed around a little before.
Eddie leaned in slightly more "your dream?" He whispered, and Richie shook his head lightly.

The others stared at them in confusion as the two boys both turned red and cleared their throats. Richie turned away from Eddie again, to stop himself from unconsciously leaning in to kiss the boy.

They all looked at Bill when the conversation had stopped completely, nobody had said so but they knew he was their leader. He always knew what to do, just like he did now.
"You see, I've told you m-my sewer tuh-theory, yes?" He didn't wait for an answer as he continued, "So, school is out next fuh-Friday. Meet me here, just a-after school, Friday." They all knew it was an command, not a question. They also knew just exactly what they were gonna do, go into the damn sewers. Eddie triggered his aspirator when he felt his breath shorten, and Stan put his head into his hands and started praying silently to himself. "And remember, it knows our w-weaknesses." Bill looked around at them all, "we need to stay tuh-together."

Btw this supposed to be like when they just discovered IT heck idk I don't like this plot sigh

After a long uncomfortable silence Bill spoke up again, "Anyone that muh-might not fuh-follow this plan and not c-come?" He asked, obviously referring to Richie who had cancelled all their recent plans. They all turned to look at him. Bill tried to make it seem like he was talking about them all, but he couldn't fool anybody. "What? Huh?" Richie snapped and crossed his arms, he glared around at the others who were all resting their eyes on him. Beverly sighed, "Richie we're just trying to help you, you seem nothing like yourse-" she stopped immediately as Richie jumped up from the log and trotted to his bike. The others followed him not long after, "Ruh-Richie! Come back h-here!" Bill shrieked as his friend stormed off.

Richie heard something speak, just behind him. No matter how fast he went it kept near. "That's good, boy, they don't want you. Never talk to them again." Just after that he saw something in the corner of his eye, a red balloon rising in front of him. He stopped his bike and observed the balloon floating higher and higher into the sky.
Was it all in his head, the voice and now this? The others had seen such things too, but what if they were all crazy? He groaned and started up again, on his way home.
But the voice kept laughing, it wasn't a normal one. It sounded almost demonic, yet squeaky. His anger felt almost controlled by something, as weird as it sounds. It felt fake to him somehow.