Chapter two: Annoying

• • •

Days and days pass by. Avoiding him. Avoiding the sweet innocent boy. Taehyung. People are still talking behind his back. Whispering things I can't make out.

Isn't avoiding him enough?

He'd try to talk to people, but they'd always have an excuse and leave him all alone.

Even if mother said not to go near her him, she never said to talk behind his back. She says those type of things are rude. Which it is.

-

It was break time and we were all in the hallways or outside. I was hanging out with Jiyeon and HyeRin in the hallways.

A few people were talking, and what they were talking about caught my attention.

"Hey, why are we avoiding that kid again?" They ask. "What was his name again Taehun?...baekhyun?.. Oh! Taehyung" They say.

Right when the boys name was mentioned I turned to look at the people who were talking. It was two boys and two girls.

"He's just so annoying!" One of the boys says. "Yeah, he's always trying to get attention." One girl says. "That's annoying." She says.

"Yeah and he's so stupid!" The other girl says. "He's always talking to his food and he has an ugly smile" she says.

They kept talking, on and on about the boy's 'problems'. I was angry, furious.

They were laughing at a 'joke' they said about Taehyung. They'd laugh at him and make fun of him, even avoid him. Avoiding was enough, wasn't it?

"Hey, Y/n." HyeRin snaps me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay?" She asks.

"Hm? Oh, yeah I'm fine" I say. But in fact, I wasn't. I was sad, upset, and angry at why people avoiding him and do such things.

He seemed like a nice guy. So why do people do this to him?

Why would they think he's annoying? Everybody has a unique personality. And Taehyung has one of those personalities.