Chapter three: Defended

• • •

Another day. Another avoiding session. And many people being rude. Just simply rude.

I pity Taehyung. He doesn't deserve this. Nobody should deserve this. He hasn't done anything and yet people treat him like this.

-

I was walking in the hallways with my friends, Jiyeon and HyeRin.

We talked about random things when I see those four again. The two boys and two girls from last time.

They were talking about Taehyung. Again.

"Did you see him this morning?" One of the girl says. "Yeah, he thinks he's so cool with the clothes he wore" a boy huffs.

(It's Gucci taetae...:))

"Well, he looks better than before at least" the girl says chuckling afterwords. "But still, would you date him?" The same boy asks.

"Ew, no. Why would I?" The girl says. "He's annoying, ugly, stupid-" she says but I cut her off.

"Why would you think that?" I ask, almost shouting. "Everyone has a unique personality, so don't go around saying messed up things." I say.

"What? Do you like him or something?" The boy huffs. "No. I don't. However it's still rude to do that." I say. "He's being avoided by almost the whole school and people are also talking behind his back. Is it so hard for people like you to be nice or something?" I say.

"Ugh, whatever. Let's go." The girl groans. They walk off. I sigh and go back with my friends.

"You always know what to do when people talk crap." Jiyeon said. "Yeah. You did a good thing standing up for him" Hyerin says.

I look forward and realize that Taehyung and his friends were right there. Taehyung had a hint of pink on his cheeks and he was looking down, fiddling with his fingers.

"O-oh, uh...hi" I say smiling awkwardly at the boys.