-Idiot-

Me, Draco and Hagrid soon made it to the hospital ward. I went over and sat in the nearest bed, looking at the now passed out Draco, whom was being placed in the bed next to me.

"See yer later (y/n/n), got to get back!" Hagrid nodded to be in goodbye, and I slightly waved back with a small smile.

It wasn't long until Madam Pomfrey came out. She took one look at me and gasped rushing to my side.

"My dear child! What happened!?" She whisper shouted, careful not to startle Malfoy.
Shrugging I just replied cooly "Hippogriff accent, minor scratch"

I saw her eyes shine with a slight anger, "Minor scratch! Have you seen your face, you have a massive scar!" She tutted before snapping her fingers.

"I know just the remedy to fix that!" She said preparing to get it before I called back out to her.

"Thanks, I don't want this on my face forever" I grinned, she shook her head with a slight smile, then she went to check on Draco.

Deeming him fine, she placed his arm in a sling and left him be.

Once she left it was peaceful quiet.......until I heard a low groan.

Sighing, I turned my head to see a stirring Draco, waking up.

"Where am I?" He moved his arm to quickly and winced, groaning and falling back onto the bed.

"The hospital bay, because you couldn't not be an idiot for 10 minutes" I rolled my eyes at his scowl.

After that the atmosphere turned uncomfortable, that's when he broke the silence....again!

"What's that on your face?" He snorted at the sight of my massive scar. I got a look at it, and I look badass hahah.

"It's a scratch, I tried to push your ignorant self out of harms way, meaning I got grazed as well" I stated turning on my side so he could see it.

I heard him sigh and mumble something, "what was that?" Turing every so slightly, so that I could see him over my shoulder.

"I'm sorry...."

Everything went quiet, and I could barely hear the clock ticking.

"Ok"

-Time skip brought to you by Sam's lost shoe 👟!-

It was dark outside now, the moon sighing bright through the windows. It's light sounding me, keeping me in it's solitude.

The platinum haired boy moaned and tossed and turned in his sleep. It was obvious he was having a nightmare.

Gazing up at the moon again, I thought of the lullaby mother taught me, she used to sing it to me when I got restless at night.

(Play Music Now!)

Distant moon, so big and bright
Softest silver glowing through the night
High atop, the mountain gold
Sun unseen, the world is cold

Here I wait, and here I stand
Early morning northern hour hand
Studying, in solitude

Looking for, a hidden clue

I wish, to see this world through my own eyes
To calm, the elders and silence their cries
Because, of you I now gaze up and sing
The lullaby of the moon

Found at last, I steal away
Moving faster through the silent shade
Sea of stars, like flowers bloom
Looking for, the hidden tomb

Here I found, the crescent blade
Forged by Rakkor, surely lunar made
Shining down, upon the earth
Now they'll see, I'll prove my worth

I wish, to see this world through my own eyes
To calm, the elders and silence their cries
Because, of you I now gaze up and sing
The lullaby of the moon

Condemned me to death
With my last breath
Sorrow and anger
Fill my head

Distant moon, so big and bright
Softest silver glowing through the night
High atop, the mountain gold
Sun unseen, the world is cold

Now I know, my chosen path
Higher calling they will know my wrath
Raise my relic blade
I will not be swayed
With the might of the moon by my side

My smooth melody came to an end, I had subconscious gotten up and sat on his bed, running my hand through his soft blond locks.

He had stopped squirming, and his breathing rate was regular.

Knowing that my song had helped, I returned to my own bed and drifted into a dreamless, peaceful slumber.