Chapter 2

The person was wearing a pure gold crown, and a royal uniform. Did prince Jonathan follow me to the library?

"Hey." He said. I looked at him "did you follow me?" "Yeah." He was still holding onto my arm. "Why?" I asked.  "I saw the scrape on your elbow. You lied to me." I stared at him, feeling bad for lying to him. I didn't really think about it that much, so I didn't realize I was lying to Jonathan. "Sorry, I just didn't want you to worry." I looked down. "I'm the prince, part of my job is to worry about my people." I mentally rolled my eyes at that comment. "Well you don't have to follow me, do you?" "Nah. I just felt like following you." I blushed a little bit. "I don't think you realize you're really loud. Besides, you were in a tree, but you were supposed to go to the library. It's obvious you're staking me." I looked at him kinda annoyed. "You're the one who followed me to the library." "Because you were bleeding. I was making sure you're ok. Anyways, bye, I'll see you at school tomorrow." He let go of my arm and left back to the castle. I just stood there staring at him. He did have a point. Anyways, I started to walk home. I was so tired, but at the same time really happy since now I know that Jonathan knows I exist.