Chapter 4

~~~~~Sherwin's POV~~~~~~~
I was heading to lunch, when I saw Jonathan. That boy really needs to leave me alone. Seriously! He's getting on my last nerve! I mean, I love him and all but, still! I looked at him and he motioned for me to come over to him.I walked over to him, "Hey, can you come with me?" He said. "Where?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Outside, by the tree." Why the hell did he want me to be with him by the tree? That place is a little romantic, don't you think? I decided, ya, ya. I can go out with Jonathan. It's not like I have anything else to do. We walked to the tree, every now and then I would feel Jonathan's hand touch mine, but he didn't like grab it or anything. He just quickly touched it.

~~~~~~~Jonathan's POV~~~~

We were on our way to the tree that was on the right side of the school. I couldn't wait to show him the beautiful gift I got him! I hope he wears it often! Anyways, every few minutes while we walked I tried to hold his hand, but he would keep moving it away and staring at me, making me blush and smile nervously.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

We were now at the tree, I sat down and patted the spot next to me for him to sit next to me. He sat next to me, I smiled. "I know you like me." I said. "What do you mean?" He said, looking at me kind of confused. Why is he acting like he doesn't know he likes me? I rolled my eyes. "I mean I know you like-like me." "No, I don't." Why the actual fuck was he lying STRAIGHT to my face like that? "Yes, you do." "Nope." I decided to pull that annoying ass trick on him. "No, you don't." "Yes I do." Wow. It actually worked. "Haha! I told you you did." He rolled his eyes at me "I got you a present." I grabbed my bag. "Why?" He said, raising an eyebrow for the 20th time this week. "Because, I thought you deserved it."

~~~~~Sherwins POV~~~~~

Jonathan reached into his bag and pulled out a medium sized box. It was white with a golden ribbon. He handed it to me. I glared at him while I untied the bow, this had to be a joke or something. Like, why would he give me a gift, I don't even think he knows a lot about me! I think. I finally opened the box. In it was a crown made out of real gold, and it had real rubies on it. He smiled at me, took it out of my hands and put it on my head. He blushed. "You're so pretty." "Why did you give me this? I'm not royal or anything." "I got the blacksmith to make one for you." "Jonathan, that was probably worth a fortune!" "No, nothing's really a "fortune" when you're royal." I got up and started to leave. I actually really liked the gift he got me. It's really pretty. Before I could leave I got pulled back down by Jonathan, feeling his lips against mine.