Chapter 5

I just stood there like an idiot. My heart was racing, everything I've ever wanted was happening. Jonathan broke the kiss by a giggle. "What's so funny?" I asked, not realizing the huge bulge in my pants. He pointed down at my boner. "That." He said. I blushed a deep, dark, shade of red and ran away, like any other male teenager would. The crown fell off as I ran away, but it fell not that far from where he was. I feel like I made a mistake by doing so. I didn't care, I probably just ruined my only chance at confessing to the boy I love about how MUCH I love him. I hid behind a huge stone pillar at the front of the school. My face was red from running and embarrassment. He's probably standing there at the tree wondering what the fuck was happening and why I did that. I mean, ya, a boner to everyone else isn't AS bad as it is for me. I don't have a problem or anything, they're just super embarrassing. I put my hand on the top of my head to get the crown. It wasn't there anymore, I was panicking. I really loved that gift and I lost it without even owning it for at least an hour! I'm so dumb. I heard the sound of someone walking on a few crisp, autumn leaves. I looked over towards the direction of where it was coming from. I saw Jonathan again, holding the same crown he gave to me. It was still perfect, even after I dropped it. "Hey, you ok?" He said. He still had that smug look on his face. I got up. "I'm fine." I looked down. He walked over to me. Now, we both were next to the pillar. No one was around since the lunch period was almost over, and everyone went inside to get ready for their next class. "No you're not." He said. He lifted my chin up. I blushed red. "Ya, I am. And can you please stop being so flirty with me?!" "Why?" He let go of me. "Because I don't like you! Where ever you got the idea that I do, I DON'T LIKE YOU! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!" I took the crown, because I liked it, and stormed off to my next class, which was calculus.

~~~~~Jonathan's POV~~~~

I stared at him, as he walked into the school doors. If he didn't like me, then why did he take my present? Like, what the fuck? I rolled my eyes and walked to my final class.