Chapter 9

~~~~~~Jonathan's POV~~~~~

I walked to school, holding the rose I'm going to offer to Sherwin. I really hope he says "yes" to my date offer. I hope he doesn't think I'm desperate by asking him to quickly. You know what? I can't ask him yet! I take the rose, throwing it onto the road next to me, and continue to walk to school. I see one of my friends on the way. "Hey!" I said, waving. We later decided to walk to school together.

~~~~~~~Sherwin's POV~~~~~

As I was walking to school, I saw Jonathan. He was talking to a boy. Probably one of his friends. I wanted to talk to him so badly. But I couldn't. I didn't want to interrupt their conversation anyways. That would be a rude thing to do, right?
Ever since I got together with Jonathan, I haven't been able to think straight.
I decided to continue walking, picking up my pace a little bit more. Not because I didn't want Jonathan to see me. It's because I don't want to be late to first period. Ms. Boyd is so fucking mean. Especially when kids are late or have due work not turned in. I finally get to school and I rush to my locker. I put in my combination. "Fourty five to the right. Four to the left. And fourty eight to the right." I whisper to myself as I unlock my locker. Why can't they just invent Touch ID lockers? You know, where you put your finger up on the locker and it unlocks. That would be so much easier than these dumb combinations. I shove my backpack into my locker, after taking my phone out of my pocket and putting it inside my big, blue binder. I head to math lab. Which, of course, is Mrs. Tiffany's class. There's only three students that have Ms. Tiffany's class for first period. That's Ethan, Tasha, and me . I walk into the classroom, and take a seat to the right of Tasha, and in front of Ethan. We start to do our work on the computers from the computer cart, and talk about random things.

~~~~~Jonathan's POV~~~~~~

I start to walk to my first period class. History. Mr. Weisenbachfeld is actually pretty cool, but, he does get a little bit racist at times. Anyways, there's this really cute girl in my class. Her name's Oakley. I probably shouldn't think about other people like that, though. Who am I kidding? I'm a smart person, so if I kissed her and dated her, sherwin wouldn't find out. I get to Mr. Weisenbachfeld's class, taking a seat next to Oakley. "Hey." I said, looking at her. "Oh, hi." She says, turning to face me. "So, after school, do you wanna...I don't know...maybe...study together?" I say. "Sure." She said. "It's a date." I smile. I grab her hand, gently and kiss it. She giggles. Class starts, and every now and then I take quick glances at her. She's so pretty. I get lost in my thoughts, but snap out of it when I get a text from Sherwin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherwin: hey

Jonathan: hey cutie 💕😉

Sherwin: lol stop

Jonathan: ok ;-;

Sherwin: I'm kidding daddy. Keep going 💛

Jonathan: "Keep going." XD

Sherwin: ok that sounds kinda wrong now that I look back at it.

Jonathan: lol do you wanna hang out after school tomorrow

Sherwin: ok

Sherwin: Gtg bye 💕💕💕

Jonathan: bye love you 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~Sherwins POV~~~~

I love being around him, and talking to him. He's so amazing in every way and I want to be with him forever. I hope one day we can both be married and have kids, and we would be the cutest family in the world. I'll never leave him.