Chapter 11

~~~~~Jonathan's POV~~~~~~

I felt terrible. I couldn't do anything but watch him cry. I tried to hug him, but he just pushed me away. "I'm sorry, Sherwin." I said. "Sorry doesn't cut it. Stupid bitch." I didn't know whether if he was calling himself that or me. I sighed. "I hate you." He said. "Baby, I said I was sorry. Just forgive me." I said, grabbing his hand. He didn't do anything. He didn't hold my hand, he just sat there. The bell rang, signaling lunch time. Now I have thirty-five minutes to get Sherwin to forgive me. I got up right after he did, and we started to walk to lunch.

~~~~~~~Sherwins POV~~~~~

Tears staining my cheeks, I walked to lunch with him. I wanted to forgive him so badly, but I didn't want to look like I was desperate. If anyone got cheated on by their partner I'm pretty fucking sure they wouldn't forgive them for a while. I didn't move his hand away from me, because, his embrace comforted me. "Sherwin, I'm sorry." Jonathan said. I couldn't take it anymore. I slapped him and left the cafeteria. I didn't look back to see if anyone was staring. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to leave. I left school early without any of the staff members noticing, and went home. My parents wouldn't know about it since they wouldn't be home until schools over. And they don't pick me up from school.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

I'm finally home. I close my door and immediately jump on my bed laying down. Tears are still running down my face. I just wish I was dead. I got up, walking into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, wiping away the tears rolling down my cheeks. My hair was a mess and my face was red. No wonder he cheated on me with Oakley. She's the prettiest girl in school. But, everyone knows she's a whore. Including Jonathan.  I hear my phone ring for a few seconds, then stops. I walk over to my phone. The contact name reads, "Daddy💕😩". God, I hate that stupid ass name. It's Jonathan. I decide to call him back. It rings twice. "Hey." I say. I'm pretty sure that he can hear me crying through the phone. "Hey, I'm outside. Please open the door." He says. "Ok." I say in a soft tone. I hang up, put my phone in my back pocket and start walking downstairs. I open the door and see Jonathan outside crying. "I'm really sorry, Sherwin." He says as he wipes away his tears. "Why'd you cheat on me?" I asked, crossing my arms. "I technically didn't cheat on you. But, I did ask her out sort of... but I didn't go with her." He said. He notices the cuts on my arm and he picks me up. "Stop." I say. "Stop cutting." He says. I start crying and bury my head into his chest. "I'm sorry." I say as I wrap my arms around his waist. "Do you wanna go inside?" He asks me. I nod into his chest. He walks into my house and shuts the door behind us. He walks upstairs and sits on the bed. "Hey, you can let go now." He says to me. "Nuh-uh." I whine. He strokes my hair and kisses the top of my head. I blush into his shirt. "Do you want to stay over at my house for the weekend?" I ask him. "Sure. If that's ok with you." He says. "I'll ask my parents." "Ok." He replies. I grab my phone from my back pocket and put my phone in his lap and look down at it. I start texting my mom....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherwin: hi Mom

Sherwins Mom: hi honey

Sherwin: is it ok if Jonathan stays over for the weekend?

Sherwins mom: Prince Jonathan?

Sherwin: ya

Sherwins Mom: of course sweetie!

Sherwin: thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She says it's ok." I say to Jonathan. "Ok." He says. I notice I'm sort of looking at his dick through his pants and I start taking photos of it. I guess Jonathan heard the sound go off through my phone. "Stop." He says playfully and giggles. I giggle. He takes my phone from my hands and pushes my head back in a playful manner when I look up at him. I start to laugh and so does he. I kiss him and he kisses back. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He says.

~~~~~~~~Jonathan's POV & Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're cuddling as we watch Danny Phantom. I stroke his hair and he looks up at me. "I'm going to go change, ok?" He says. "Ok." I reply in a soft tone. He gets up out of my arms and goes in his closet. "Baby, can you get dressed out here, please?" I say, loud enough for him to hear. He says something, but it's muffled. I'm pretty sure he said yes since he walked out of the closet shirtless. I blushed red and he took off his pants. Oh my lord, he's so hot. I thought to myself. He put on a blue crop top and grey sweatpants. I guess he knew I was blushing because he crawled on top of me, planting soft kisses all over my face. "Are we going to have sex or something?" I giggle. "Nope." He laughs. He gets up and I sit up. "So you wear crop tops to bed?" I ask. "Ya. But not all the time." He says. I kiss his cheek, lay down, and pull him next to me. I stare into his eyes and he looks back into mine. I kiss his forehead. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I say. We slowly start to fall asleep, leaving the TV turned on.