Chapter 10

~~~~~~~Sherwins POV~~~~~

Math lab just ended. I can't wait to go to second period, art. Because, you know, Jonathan in that class with me. I grab my binder and walk to the second floor, and enter the art classroom. I sit next to Jonathan, and smile at him. He smiles back.

~~~~~~Jonathan's POV~~~~~

As soon as I smile at Sherwin, I realize that I made a mistake. I shouldn't cheat on him with Oakley. Oakley's a whore anyways, she's not worth it. Next time I see her I'm going to tell her I can't hang out with her after school. I hold Sherwins hand under the table, with tears in my eyes. "Jonathan, are you alright?" Sherwin asks me. I turn my head, facing him. "Ya." I say, faking a smile. I instantly start to cry and hug him. "Jonathan, what's wrong?" He asks, hugging back. "I'm sorry." "For what?" He said. "I cheated on you. Sort of. I don't know what I was thinking. I was in my last period class, and I asked out Oakley. But it was just to study after school but now I'm going to cancel our plans and I'm really, really sorry, Sherwin." He stared at me, eyes widened.

~~~~~~~Sherwins POV~~~~~

I slapped him. I couldn't believe he did that. He basically thinks I'm a complete fucking idiot. And I am. I knew it was too good to be true, when a price would ask out a commoner boy like me. I grabbed my bag, unzipped it, and threw the crown at him. I laid my head on my desk, and cried. I wanted to kill myself. I hate him.