Chapter 13: Bad Bitches: Part I

Freya Harry Gil Carlos and Red have gone on a quest to find Hope Dizzy and Mildred. Is it going great, hell no its a shit show.

Freya gets arrested, Harry is fighting a group of crazies. Gil is lost who knows where. Carlos falls in a well and Red is about to get her head chopped off.

Freya is picking her cuffs. The guards aren't playing her any mind. She picks the cell lock nexts and punches the guards in the face. She makes a run for the exit.

Harry is cornered and pissed. He doesn't have time to react as the crazies kidnap him.

Gil is tied up and crying. He doesn't know where he is. They throw Harry in the same cell he's in.

"Harry!" Gil says happily.

"For fuck sakes!" Harry growls.

Carlos final manages to get out of the well he looks around and sees that Red is about to get her head chopped off, ironically. He runs to her and attacks her captors. Freya comes out of nowhere and frees Red. They all make a run for it.

They get kidnapped and thrown in a cell with Harry and Gil.

A cute boy stares at them with hateful eyes.

"Don't worry all of you will be dead by tomorrow

"Don't worry all of you will be dead by tomorrow." He growls in an menacing voice.

"Look here Boy." Harry growls in anger.

"Call me boy again and I'll cut off your tongue old timer." The boy spits out before walking away.

"Really Harry you had to antagonize him." Carlos whines.

"We'll be dead tomorrow anyways." Harry says bitterly.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going back to my man." Red says with determination in her voice.

"I'm finding the girls one why or another." Freya says seriously. She refuses to give up now.