Chapter 14: Bad Bitches: Part II

OMG I'M SO SORRY TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WHERE READING THIS STORY AND ANY OF MY OTHERS. I KNOW ITS BEEN SO LONG AND MOST OF YOU ARE PROBABLY LIKE BITCH WHO THIS? BUT I PLAN ON FINISHING THIS STORY AND MY OTHER HEVIE STORIES. AGAIN I'M SO SORRY EVERYBODY.

Important!

Oh and most of you haven't read this story in a while and I did do some heavy editing so I highly recommend you reread it but you'll will do whatever you want but I do highly recommend it though.

——————
Bo 17 (OC)
——————

He's bitter and too much like his father. Chernabog was wicked but Bo could never be that evil. Dizzy tried to keep Dred away from him but they ended up together anyways. Hope was happy for them. So was Dizzy but not at first.

Flashback

They had managed to escape the barrier and made their way to a city. A really bad city with crime at its highest. They stayed anyways and joined a gang. With them that gang became one of the top
10 evil gangs in all the land.

Bo was a loner but that didn't stop Mildred from trying to be his friend. He rejected her again and again. But even he gave up and let her follow him around. She was 13 and he was 15 when they first met.

End of Flashback

Harry is seriously pissed. Those fuck tarts took Carlos without reason or saying anything. He's screaming at the top of his lungs which is only irritating Freya. Her ears might bleed if he continues this nonsense.

"Damn Harry please stop!" Freya screams in desperation.

Harry calms down and looks at Freya, Gil, and Red with regret. Harry falls to his knees and hangs his head in defeat.

"I'm sorry kiddies." Harry says getting up and leaning against the wall.

"I have a good feeling about this." Freya says in her serious voice.

Meanwhile

CJ can't stop eating, how did she forget how good food is?

CJ is currently staying with Hail and Lucy. It's great right now mostly because they have CJ locked in a room so she can't run or hurt herself when the detox hits and it comes and goes hard. Right now she's sweaty but she's happy because Hail brought her a sloppy joe and CJ loves it.

Meanwhile

Mal can't help but think about Evie. Where could she be? Mal's thoughts are interrupted by Ben sliding his arms around her waist.

"What are you thinking about beautiful?" Ben asks sweetly while rubbing his nose against her neck.

"I can't stop thinking about Evie." Mal sadly confesses.

"I know I can't stop thinking about everything and everyone. I'm worried about what they'll find in the outskirts." Ben says with worry in his voice.

"Nothing good." Mal says bitterly.

"That's what I'm afraid of." Ben says nervously while tapping his finger on Mal's wrist.

Meanwhile

Four men come towards their cell and grab Red. Harry Gil and Freya try to stop them but four other men join on to stop them. They are very outnumbered and soon they're back in their cell and Red is gone. The only thing they can hear is her screaming but soon that fades away too.

"Fucken pieces of shit!" Harry screams in ragging anger.

Gil flinches and Freya slams her head again the wall in desperation.