Chapter 8: Let's Begin

I was still standing at where I was, and I was actually doing my best not to look at him again, because my insides were getting seriously, seriously uneasy.

Risk it, I told myself, look at him and see if he's still looking at you...NO! What the hell? What am I saying? Of course I won't do that, besides, he might be looking at something else already...But how would you know if you won’t risk a look? Huh Adriel, tell me, how would you know?

I bit my lip, okay, okay, I'm looking, and without a further ado, I looked up, only to find myself frowning because Woo Jin wasn't looking at me anymore, but at somewhere else.  At least it was someplace else and not at someone.

I sighed, so much for hoping that he'd look at me again, but I let it slide, knowing that duh, of course he wouldn't look at me again, I mean, it's not like he even feels anything for me...

I opened my mouth to sing the bridge, this time, things were climaxing and the beat of everything was intense forcing me to prepare myself with what I should be doing, the guitars let out a sound so strong that I abruptly knew, like really knew, from the bottom of my heart that this is where I pick up from.

Free from these shadows...

I inhaled, closing my eyes, letting the bridge of my song take me away, letting the music just make me forget who I was and what my heart desired.  Right now, there was no Woo Jin and there was no more of those emotions, it was just me and the guitars...just me and the guitars.

Free from these shadows...

I breathed in, knowing this is the time when I'll be singing the highest and probably longest part of the song, I mentally prepared myself and let forth a burst of air from my diaphragm, filling my lungs with new breathe as I let it out of my mouth with the right pitch, the right tone and the right hit of the notes, I ended it with a defining vibrato from my voice and I outta say, it sounded good, almost magical even.

Free from these shadows...

I opened my eyes and smiled, I mean, even if  Woo Jin wasn't looking at me anymore he was also having his moment with his plucking, I stood there watching him as he was getting carried away with his playing, geez, this dude has some awesome skills that I would really love to adapt badly.  Damn him, and probably Sungha for making me wish we could have a somewhat fair trade, my singing and your awesome guitar skills.

And as things slowly went to the end, I also felt the music fading away...like it was coming to a close, like the rain was finally ending with a beautiful rainbow appearing in the sky magnificently.

The song ended with me singing the chorus thrice, I let my voice play at a friendlier tone, since awhile ago I exhausted all my power into the bridge, but right now, I let my voice go on soothingly, letting it blow itself off as I added twists and more vibrato, making it go suddenly loud and then soft...until, the music finally faded away, gone as quickly as it came and started.

I smiled widely, and so did Andy, he said it was already good and it probably just needs a bit of editing.

After that, everything must've turned back to normal, Andy cut some parts, edited mostly and then let us redo everything again so that he can add this stuffie to this stuffie, geez, even I have to say it gets me confused.

By now, the recording of the guitars are finished, and whew, I gotta admit, that actually tired me, I couldn't even sit because I had to help them redo the song all over and over again.