Chapter 2: Woo Jin

Both my parents finally left me.  Finally.  Now I can begin my apologies.

"Look, guys, I'm sorry.  My brother got sick, and then the traffic-"

Kenny interrupted me.  "Nah, forget it.  Your here now, so it's really no biggy."

"Yeah, it's alright."  Annie nodded sincerely, agreeing with what Kenny said.  But it did not erase the guilt, well not really.

Annie, has long curly wisps of black hair, dark brown eyes and a very, very slender figure, with curves enough for a guy to drool over a glance of her body.  I'll have to admit that it made me jealous.  Today she was wearing a shirt, covered up by some cardigan, and well she paired it up with some short shorts enough for her flawless thighs to be seen by the naked eye. 

My mouth even dropped when she stood up to buy some ice cream.  Wow, make me wear that in public, and I shall kill you, and I meant that. 

Another thing you should know about Annie is that she is one good singer, one of the nicest voices I've ever heard in the classroom, aside from Marie's of course.  Ugh, talk about the devil.  But that's another story, and besides, it's Annie, were talking about, right? Where were we by the way?

Oh, now I remember.  Behind that voice there's a friendly character, an attitude I'd love to get to know, but something I'd not want to waste my time with. 

I dunno why, but Annie was someone somewhat different, not really different in a bad way, she was the person with a kinda distinguished status in our school, and in one way or another, those people were the types who were popular, and as you can see, I'm not really the popular type, more like let's all hang out at the sidelines person! 

And believe me, I've enjoyed the sidelines so far.  I don't even have any intention of changing my status at anyway either.

Marie agreed with Kenny, oh  well, now this was Marie, and so far, she's the singer wanna be.  Don't get me wrong, but her voice's okay, if it's not that bad, then it's alright to at least listen to,  as long as she remembers to not get carried away with her emotions. 

Marie's pretty, fair skinned to the point that you can call her Snow White's twin.  She's probably a nice person, maybe if you'd get to know her, but I haven't-so, I guess making a rough description about her might suffice.  But the thing I do know about her is, if you'd try not piss her off she might be actually alright to hang out with, because if you do end up pissing her, well then, good luck to you my friend, let's just hope that you'll survive her wrath.

"So..." Kenny said, trying to begin a conversation.  "Were those your parents?"

I smiled and nodded my head, trying to forget the memory of the bra incident, gah, until now it still made me feel worse then humiliated.

"Wow," Annie said.  "They seem to be actually nice."

I sighed.  "Yup, they actually are." I then looked around, curious as to why they boys weren't here at all.   "Where are the boys by the way?"

"Oh," Kenny muttered.  Her head moving from left to right.  "They're just around here,"

I felt a little sad, yes, all of my 'band mates' were here, but not for my drummer, Gelo, and bass guitar player, Keith.  They  couldn't come, even if they wanted to. 

The problem? Well, it's just sir PJ said that if they would join us too, then our recording would take the whole day to finish.  Besides, recording, as explained by sir PJ was done separately, actually, a more adequate word for that would be individually, yes, you heard right.