Love and Affection

Love and Affection

"LOVE is a feeling you feel when you feel that you got something that you've never felt before"

"One day I'd make you mine, One day you'd say I'm fine, One day you'd realize love is right before your eyes. One day when things are through, One day it's me and you.....but one day you make it seem, that one day is just a dream"

"I tried to talk to you but you are in a hurry. I tried to call you but you are not home. I tried to invite you but you are busy. I guess I won't have the chance to tell you.....How much I really...nevermind-_- "

"The heart is located at the center of the chest and it beeps at the left side. I guess that's why the heart is not always right"

"Accidents do happen, I slip, stumble and fall, and usually don't mind it at all.....but now I don't know what to do 'cause I slipped and fell inlove with you."

"LOVE is a special feeling that can only feel if you open your heart and let somebody in"

"Someday when the page on the book of my life runs out, I know, you're one of the most colorful chapter I ever had. If it will be opened again, I'll start it on the page when I met you"

"I may not have shown you real love in the way you wanted me to, but I have loved you more in the way I understand what love is"

"LOVE is weakest when there's more doubts than trust. But love is strongest when we learn how to trust inspite the doubts."

"I may be far from you in distance but I will not consider it to be the reason why to forget you. I may not keep in touch always but in my mind and in my heart I will always be here for you."

"LOVE is not about finding the right person but creating the right relationship. Its not how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you built 'til the end"

"The hardest part in loving is when you can only view the person from distance and not being able to tell him because for him your just a friend"

"Take time to listen to your heart, sometimes, you need to ask yourself who you really love the most but this time, ask yourself who really makes you happy and who makes you feel loved"

"It's so hard to say I'm fine without you, but deep inside, I'm hurt and I have to pretend I'm okay. I try to smile and hold back the tears 'cause for what I see.....your doin' fine without me :( "