Letting Go and Sad Quotes

Hope you will enjoy reading this :)

"Some people love  not really wishing to end up together.
Some people leave not really willing to go.
I love not expecting  to be loved back.
I leave not because I know  I'll be followed.
I Love 'cause I Love.
I Leave 'cause I LET GO."

"If it's real and if it'strue love, then it'll always be there.
You can pretend it's gone and even more on but that love, it's still there in the depths of your mind

"Sometimes you just have to put a period on something that has to end and not just settle for a comma it's because............
Time will come and you'll realize at it's nice to see a complete sentence, rather than seeing a phrase that's completely hanging and doesn't make any sense"

"Sometimes a single object or a song triggers it all, and you're right back where you started, in the arms of someone you lost."

"Everytime I hear people say 'what a small world'
I kept wondering why?
If the world is small, why is it that most of us hasn't found what makes us happy?"

"Sometimes I get so fed up that I just want to walk away from you.
But what hurts me is that I know you're not going to follow :'( "

"Love is the feeling we fall in and out of. And everytime we fall off, we learn to hold on tighter, hoping that the next time we fall, we may never have to let go"

"Maybe the bitterness is okay to stay. Maybe it's all we have left, aside from memories.
Maybe being bitter is the only way we can move on.
Because without the bitterness, we'd all just be martyrs, silently haunted and secretly torn apart."

"The greatest revenge to a girl who steals your guy is to let her have him.
Because a good and ideal guy can never be stolen in the first place."

"I promise........
Someday you'll regret losing me.
And you'll think back and say "damn...that girl really DID love me..."

"Love can be bad; it can treat you like dirt.
There's always a risk of you getting hurt.
Love is restless and love is flirt.
Love has places to go and people to hurt"

"Love will fly if held too lightly.
Love will die if held too tightly.
How should I hold you?
How do I know if I'm still keeping you or I'm letting go."

"Be careful in letting go the things you though are just nothing.
'Cause maybe someday you'll realize that the one you gave away is the very thing you've been wishing for."

"Sometimes we believe that life has to move on.
We reminisce about the past, but realize that good things never last.
But somehow in someway we silently wish to hold on to the one we once had."

"When you love someone you'll fight for what you feel.
But if the one you love loves someone else,
LET GO ..
A soldier must know when to fight and when to surrender."

"There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go."

"I though LOVE can melt the PAIN no matter how painful it is....But I was wrong...
'Cause now I know PAIN can melt the LOVE .. no matter how great it is."

"Crying is hard enough but you just ca't seem to go away and leave the one you love.
You keep sayin' enough is enough but you just couldn't give up 'cause when it comes to lovin' someone enough is never enough."

"It's hard to go or to live while lovin' someone secretly... it hurts to see the one you love happy with someone else... But the most painful thing about hidden love? It never fades away easily."

"The weirdest thing happened the other morning...
I woke up with tears in my eyes...
and rolling down my cheek... and I knew I must have been dreaming of you again.. "

Thanks for reading my quotes :)))
Hope you was inspired

Please vote and comment if you like, thanks :)))