You are going to be Dead!

Hey guys! The new chapter is here.Hope you like it tho!
Jimin's POV
This burning feeling in my chest is killing me.The Anger.
I already know this feeling because of Y/N.
She is messing with my mind.
It's feeling so good and bad at the same time.
I don't know how to stop this!
It's like i'm chained to her and can't escape.
Like i'm in a Maze and i can't find the end.I'm searching the right way but i'm just walking in a circle.
Save me!

I'm not myself lately.I was thinking bad troughts about killing this boy who Y/N is going out with.
"Jimin are you listening to me?"
How she can be so pretty?
No Jimin.She will betray you!
But Jimin how can you think like this? She is the most beautiful and unique creature in the world.
She is not good news.
I have so many throughts in my head!
"Jimin?!?" Y/N said loudly.
"Uh yeah?" "Did you heard what i said?" "...Um..." "Just listen to me okay? Why are you so distracted today?" "I'm just...sleepy you know.I didn't sleep much last night."
Now you are even lying Jimin.Congrats!
"I didn't knew.Sorry!" she apologised. "Oh,no problem.You just didn't know."
"So i was saying about this boy i told you..." "The boy you left me for?" "I didn't left you.I just accepted before you ask me."
I swear i'm so angry about this! Why she have to be with him?!? Am i not good enough?
Jimin you are going Insane!
No,im perfectly fine Jimin!
Jimin you aren't okay.
I'm excellent so stop pissing me off!
"Jimin? Jimin are you okay?" Y/N tapped my shoulder.
"Oh,yeah." "If you are not okay just go to the nurse's cabinet." "No,im okay Y/N! Don't worry about me."
"So the boy i was talking about is..." "Who?"
"Hoseok but his nickname is J-Hope."
"Yeah i know him." "You do?" "He is in my dance classes and this is it." "Aha okay!"
"Where will be your date?" "I don't know.He said it will be a Surprise."
"Be careful!" "Why? He is such a lovely person."
How can she say that?
He just want to make love with you and he will then left you.
Y/N aren't you going to look at me in the way i look at you?
If i don't get you soon someone will steal you away like Hoseok who is trying to do the exact thing.
I'm not gonna give up and i will make you mine by the easy or the hard way.
"How can you say that he is  when you don't know him well?" "He just give me this Innocent vibe you know.He won't do anything so don't worry!" "I know but i care about you." "Awiieee! So cute!" she pinched my cheeks and i blushed.
"S-stop!" "Hahah! Okay."
Stop playing with my heart!
This isn't a joke.I'm serious.
Suddenly someone sat next to Y/N.This was...
Okay guys...Hope you liked the chapter!
What do you think will happen?
Bye Bye😘😘😘