Annyeong or Annoying?

Hey guys.The new chapter is here.Hope you like it!
Y/N's POV
While i was walking to school i was thinking about Jimin.Not in a romantic way but just curious why he ignored me.Sometimes it's really hard for me to understand him.It would be perfect if he can share more and tells me about his problems.
Suddenly i saw something unexpected.
Jimin?
With a girl?
Is she his girlfriend?
If she is,then why he didn't tell me?
He usually talks only with me and i saw him talk with one of his classmates but that's it.
I trought that maybe if i go to them...Nahhh i will pass.
I passed quickly without glancing at them and countinued to walk to my locker to get my books for my first lesson that was Music and i had it with Jimin.
I walked into the classroom and sat on my sit that was next to the window.
I love to be sitting next to the window because i can look the sky and just think and dream.It may sounds childish but this is me...
The school bell rang and the teacher walked in with a girl next to him.
Um,wait...?
Isn't this the girl who was with Jimin?
"Students this is your new classmate- Yuno Gasai (A/N:You know who i'm talking about,riiight?😏😏 If you don't,just watch Mirai Nikki and you will find out why👽👌)
"Hello nice to meet you everyone! I'm Yuno and i hope we can all be friends. *wink wink* "
Most of the boys were fangirling about how "pretty" she is.
"Okay Yuno,sit next to...Y/N." the teacher pointed me and the girl... i already forgot her name came and sat next to me.
"Hey! I'm Yuno and you?"
"Y/N."
"Good."
"Yeah."
"So Y/N do you think i'm cute?"
"Ehm...i'm not into girls so i can't answer that question."
"Well okay."
"Yup."
"Do you like anyone?"
"Uhhh....No..."
"Liar...You like someone."
"I don't like anyone for the moment."
"I like many boys."
"Um,okay?"
"Yeah.They all liked me but i didn't like them.They were just only toys to play with."
"Interesting..."
"Yeah,i knowww.Many people tells me i'm very pretty too and i'm always like:Oh,please...i'm not that pretty guys."
"Cool."
"Only cool? You had to say maybe something else than that word..."
This girl is so annoying...
Hope you liked the chapter.Byeee👽💖