Ignore

Hey guys.The new chapter is here.Hope you like it!
Y/N's POV ~~At School~~
Today Jimin didn't come to escort me to school,i don't know why.Yesturday was weird like was he stalking me,how did he know i was in the club?
These questions were in my mind waiting for answers.
I walked in the classroom and i sat on my sit that was next to the window.
I saw Jimin walking in but he doesn't even glance at me once and he sat somewhere else.
I expected he to maybe notice me but no.It was like i saw some ghost that he can't see or hear.
I was planning to talk with him after school and ask him what's going on.

At the Lunch Break i even didn't have the chance to talk with him.It was like he was ignoring me but i don't know the reason for this sudden attitude of his.
~~After School~~
Hobi asked me if i want to walk together but i declined and i said i have things to get done so i can't.
I started searching for Jimin and i saw he was in our classroom sleeping on his desk.I guess he didn't know that we finished school for the day.
I walked to him and tapped his shoulder to wake him up.
He slowly opened his eyes looking around the place when his eyes stopped at me.
"Hey.The school has finished.You were sleeping you know."
He just stared at me and nodded.
He got his things and was going to walk away when i grabbed his hand and that stopped him at his tracks.
"Why are you ignoring me? Did i do something to insult you or...?"
He tried to pull away but i was holding his hand tightly.
"Answer me! We are friends.You can't just ignore me without reason,right?"
He remained silent and then turned to look at me.
"I'm just not feeling confortable right now.I would like to be alone for some time."
"You know that you can always rely on me because we are friends.You could just have told me and not ignoring me because of this i think i'm the wrong one and i didn't do anything to hurt you,right?"
"I understand.Now can you let me go?"
"Um,yeah i guess." i let him go of my grip and he finally walked away while i was watching his figure got further and further away.
Jimin's POV
This was so unexpected
My heart was beating like crazy.
I don't know why i ignored her.It just makes me uneasy.I'm still not sure if she likes me in the way i want and not like a friend but i will find out soon.
For this i have a plan.I hope it works or even if it don't i will still get her.
Hope you liked this chapter guys.Thanks for the 10K reads.Bye and Love you💖👽