What is wrong with you?

Hey guys! The new chapter is hereee.Hope you like it! Lol.Im writing this in school cause im bored😂👌
Y/N's POV
Today is my date with J-Hope.I'm excited and nervous.
He didn't said where we will go.But i noticed something strange about Jimin.He isn't himself these days.He is always in his own world and distracts easy.He didn't seemed happy that i'm going out with J-Hope.Maybe he was jealous or upset? I don't know.I will talk to him about it.
I saw Jimin waiting for someone at the school gates. I went to him and said "Hey Jimin.Are you waiting for someone?" "Yes and she is in front of me now." "Oh,you were waiting for me!" "Yeah.It isn't a problem,right?" "Of course not.I just didn't expected it." "Haha! Why are you staring at me like that? I know i'm very ugly but you don't have to stare like that." "Oh,no you aren't ugly.You are very...cute!" "Oh um thanks..." "I wanted to talk about something with you?" "Okay but not here.Let's sit on the bench." "Okay." We sat on the bench and i said "It's just that you were acting very weird lately.Are you okay?" "Oh,yeah.I am.Why did you trought i wasn't?" "Cause you were acting strange you know." "No,im okay.Perfectly fine!" "And why you were angry at me when i talked about me and J-hope.About our date?" "He isn't a good person." "You don't even know him.How can you say things like that?" "It's the truth.Believe me.I know who he actually is behind this mask.He pretend to be good and kind but he isn't.You have to stay away from him!" "No Jimin.He is my friend.I think you are just imaging things.He isn't like that,okay? You really are weird!" "I'm telling the truth and soon you will see what i see in hin too so be prepared." "Stop with this bullsh..." "It's the bitter truth Y/N.No one is perfect. You don't have to trust everybody cause they will betray you,okay?" "Okay but i still don't think you are right." "Oh,you will see very soon!" "What do you mean?" "You will see!" he smirked.
I hope you liked this chapter.What do you think it's going to happen?
Bye Bye💗💗👽😘