Date?!?

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter and yup...
Jimin's POV
Hobi sat next to her. I think i got really mad and i wanted to kill him.I don't know what is happening to me.
"So Jimin this is J-Hope and Hoseok this is Jimin." "We know each other." we both said in unison.
"I know him from our dance classes and that's it." he said.
"So you asked Y/N on a date,huh?" "Yeah.I like her that's why." "Don't break her heart or i will break yours." "Sure dude." "Y/NNNN!" he said loudly. "Don't let him kill meeh." "I won't."
Hehe.He is pissing me off so much. "Are you ready for today?" "Yeah totally.It would be so cool." "What are you talking about?" "We are talking about our date." "When is it?" "Today." she replied.
"Oh!" "Why? Do you have a problem with that?" asked me Hoseok. "No.I don't." "Okay."
What a Bitch! I know he is just pretending to be a "Sunshine" but in my eyes he is a mean person.He wants only to use Y/N but she just can't realize it yet. I want him to stay away from her.
"Jimin? Earth tooo Jimin?" "Oh,yeah?" "Are you thinking again about something?" "Yup." "Where is Hoseok?" "He went to the toilet." "Y/N he want to use you.Please be careful with him!" "But why? He is so kind!" "No he isn't.Just stay away from him,okay?" "I understand you care for me but don't tell what to do." "I just don't want to see ypu hurt." "And you won't. Oh,it's time for me to go..." "Where?" "To my classroom." "Ok.Bye Y/N" and i hugged her.
"Bye and tell Hobi that i went to it." "Sure."
After that and the guy came. "Where is Y/N?" "It doesn't matter." "Where is she Asshole?" "What did you just call me?!?" "Where is she?" "In her classroom." "Ok." "I know you are using her." "No,i don't. But you have to stay away from her." "Never!" "I know what you are.I know your secret.You aren't that innocent,am i right? You want in this moment to kill me so you can have her." "...Yeah." "You are a Yandere." he whispered in my ear. "You will see what will happen you if you are close to Her!" i glared at him. "You are the Danger Jimin.Not I so just stay away." "I won't and you will soon  be dead so watch your back Buddy!" and i walked away to my classroom while thinking how i'm going to kill him.
I hope you like this chapter guys! What do you think will happen tho?