meeting a new partner

Mitch was practicing hand to hand combat with Victor when stan walked in. "Mitch I would like to introduce you too your new partner you will be training and living with them for the next six weeks" Stan says "well were is he?" Mitch asked. " Come on in y/n suprise number one she is a woman number two she knows most things she just needs tightening up in some areas" Stan says moving out the way to reveal a pretty girl but not the really girly type she actually looked mean. "She is a girl she won't fit in here Stan" Victor says. "Do you want to go a round on the mat with me" y/n asks taking her socks and shoes off and steps up onto the mat victor steps up after her. They both take there fighting stance and start. Y/n quickly swoops victor of his feet before straddling him she punched him in the face knocking him Clean out. Y/n gets up "she doesn't need training" Mitch says " yeah I agree to an extent but she has a rebellious side just like you she is amazing at most things like I said but there are things like staying put she needs to work on" Stan says noticing that y/n was gone "where she gone" Mitch asks stan. "I would check the archery range she is probably heading there" Stan says walking away.
Archary range
Y/n had just got to the archary range. She picked up a long bow placing an arrow in it. She aims it at the target shooting it between the eyes. "I don't know why I am here I am fine on my own I don't need help" she says to herself. Shooting the next one where its heart should be " sure I have some anger management issues but I wouldn't have them if it wasn't for other people oh my god I hate my life" she screams lying on the ground. " You know talking to yourself is the first sign of madness but you don't strike me as being insane" someone says. Y/n leans up noticing Mitch "urgh what the hell do you want I don't need a babysitter" y/n says lying back down. " You are already insufferable" Mitch says sitting down next to her. " How about we cut the bs and do something fun" y/n says getting up " I don't like fun" Mitch says. "I can tell how about we turn it into a bet then"y/n suggests. " Fine what's the wagger" Mitch asks. Y/n looks around until she spots the obstacle course. "Ok if you win at the obstacle course I will find somewhere else to sleep if I win I get to laze around for the next six weeks while we tell Stan that you are training me" y/n says. " Ok what do we have to do" Mitch asks her. "We will race first one to the other end wins" y/n says. Y/n knows that she isn't going to win but it's gonna be fun. They both head over to the course y/n takes her jacket off. They both get ready and they both rush of y/n gets her foot stuck in the netting. "Oh for fuck sake" y/n screams. Mitch turns around when he gets to the finishing line noticing y/n trying to get her foot out of the net he goes over to her. "It looks like we have found something that you are not good at" he says smiling. "Yeah laugh it up rapp if you don't mind helping me I need to go get my stuff out of your cabin" y/n says. He helps her get free and she storms off towards the cabin. "I cant believe this now I have nowhere to sleep" y/n says as she enters his room she looks over at his bed noticing a letter and usb stick she glanced over the letter it read. These are the pictures of the men that where on the beach that day your fiancée got shot. Y/n stops looking at the letter as Mitch barges into the room."I'm so sorry Mitch I didn't know my best friend was on the beach that day as well" y/n says.

A/n
This is only the first chapter sorry I left it kinda on a cliff hanger please tell me what you think and if I should carry on

Gemma x