i dont need you

Three days later y/n wakes up in a room she hadn't seen before she looked around wondering what was going on when she spotted Mitch in the corner of the room. "Where am i" she asks him. "You are in the hospital you have three broken ribs one of them made a hole in your lung which they had to operate on but it is healing fine you can go home soon but you have to take it easy for a couple of weeks" Mitch says. "So what's gonna happen with Victor" y/n asked " well he has always been stans golden boy so he didn't really get punished for it" Mitch replies.

                (time skip brought to you my            mitch's fucking hands)

Y/n had been back at the training camp for a couple of days. She was getting sick of just waiting around for them to say she was fit enough to go back to training so she took matters into her own hands. She started of slow walking to the shooting range and back to there cabin and then she would jog some of it causing her body to scream for her to stop but she kept pushing. She did this for a couple of days. On the fourth day she picked up and gun and practised shooting when Mitch caught her. " You should be resting not shooting do you want to end up back in hospital" he asked. " It's just a couple of light exercise mitch I'm not gonna die am I " y/n says " you could have died y/n does that mean nothing to you" Mitch asks her " it means everything to me I didn't die for a reason and that reason is to rectify what happened that day so I'm going back to full training tomorrow like it or not Mitch" y/n replies walking off. Mitch quickly catches up to her. "We need to work together on that y/n" Mitch says " why do you even care what happens to me Mitch I'm capable of looking after myself I don't need you or Stan and his boys " y/n says and walks into there shared cabin Mitch stands there shocked for a couple of seconds before he dicided to go find Stan to ask him what he should do about y/n.

A/N
Just a filler chapter might up date again tonight if I get it finished by then please tell me what you think and what you would like to happen between the characters
Thanks
Gemma x