week one day 4

Y/n and Mitch we're heading to a clearing in the woods. Mitch had thought it would be a good idea for y/n to practise with the others today so he cleared the idea with Stan and got the go ahead. Stan was waiting for them when they arrived. " Y/n you will be working with Victor and me and Mitch will be trying to put you off in a nut shell no one out there will take it easy on you so we are not gonna take it easy on you here. Both of you on the mat now" he orders. Y/n follows victor up on to the mat. "Is this gonna be a two second match again or are you paying attention this time" she says. " It's gonna hurt when I kick your ass this time" Victor says before throwing a sucker punch into y/n ribs. She fell to her knees  a holding her rib. Y/n could already sense that at least two of her ribs where broken from the force but she didn't let the pain get to her. She got back up on to her feet before Mitch took her legs from under her and she fell on her back. The pain from her ribs was excruciating and victor took the opportunity to tackle her. Y/n managed to get her legs between them and pushes him off using her feet. After a minute they are both back up y/n figures out a way to climb up him wrapping her legs round his neck and they both fall to the ground. Victor recovered first and is on y/n like a shot. Stan throws a switch blade into the mix y/n notices it first before victor wraps his hands round her throat. Y/n couldn't breath through the hands wrapped round her throat and the pain in her ribs she reaches for the knife it was just out of reach victor spits the knife and kicks it out the way giving y/n enough space between them to knee victor in the back. He rolls off her grabbing the knife. Y/n was trying to get some air back into her Lungs when victor launches at her again but Stan punched him in the gut victor fell to his knees y/n was still on the floor recovering but she elbows victor in the nose and stamps on the hand that was holding the knife causing him to let go of it. Y/n picks the knife up and throws it back of the mat. Mitch gives y/n a confused look. Y/n gets to her feet and kicks victor over with him still holding his nose she places her foot on his throat. "I could end your life right now But I'm not in the mood to have to answer for that" y/n pressed down a bit harder on his throat he struggles to get her foot off but after a while he quits tapping the mat. Y/m takes her foot of his throat and goes to walk off. Before she could victor gets up and launches at her again knocking her on to her front knocking the wind out of her " this dumb bitch will not keep embarrassing me I'm better then she will ever be" he says storming of. Y/n couldn't breath no matter how hard she tries she just couldn't get her breath back she knew something was wrong before she passed out.

A/n
Are you liking this story so far if you are will you let me know I still have several chapters ready to publish

Also self promo
Starting a Dylan O'Brien imagines book tonight the first chapter will be up soon
Thanks
Gemma 😘