«I wonder if we're dead»

"Dad?!" I screamed. " What do you wa-" He asked but in a split second, max pushed him off. " Dad!" I screamed. I didn't care at all if he was punished but I didn't want him to die. "Max?! How could you?!" I shouted.

"I did what was right. " He said. "You could've just did something else than kill him." Lucas said. "Now he's gone." I cried. "Like I said before, I did what was right."

I woke up again and i looked in front of me
and I looked at my dad in terror... his face was pale white and his eyes looked dead. I realized again I wasn't in the same place, I was in a different room and there was a casket in front of me and Lucas was next to me.

My dad was in that casket and it was all my fault. I looked behind me and saw the sad clowns, flowers, the mermaid, and a lot of more people. I also noticed a woman dressed in all black that had wings on. It was Penelope smiling at me. " You did it. " she said. "Did what?" I asked. "You defeated the boss of this whole organization." She smiled.

"Your officially free." My sister said. I was shocked to hear her. " Is that actually you?" I asked. "Yes." Someone said behind me. I turned around I saw my grandmother smiling. "Grandma!" I shouted and hugged her. "Hola." She smiled. "Okay so listen to me," Penelope said. "Your going to wake up right now ok?" She said. "What about you?" I asked. "Don't worry about us." My sister said. "I don't want to leave you." I cried. "Just close your eyes." All of them said, including Lucas.

I wiped away my tears and closed my eyes. Everything went dark one last time and although I tried to cry, tears wouldn't come out. I woke up to the most amazing/ shocking thing...

                «Star and follow for more;)»