«birthday beats»

I opened my only eyes and I saw a bunch of people surrounding my bed. "Happy birthday. " A voice said. My eyes adjusted and saw my whole family smiling at me and my dad was holding a cupcake. I smiled a d got up really quick to hug everyone. "Thank you." I smiled. I looked outside and it looked like a normal day. "Your officially 16 Luna." My grandma said. "Isn't it great?" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

I then heard a noise coming from the front door which sounded like the doorbell. "I wonder who that could be?" My mom said smiling. "Go check Luna." Penelope smiling like she was up to something.

I went downstairs to the door and opened it. I opened the door and saw Lucas smiling with a present. "Happy birthday." He said. "Thanks." I said and hugged him. He kissed me on the cheek and started to talk to someone behind me. "Can I take her somewhere?" He asked. I noticed he was talking to my dad. I then had a sudden bad feeling in my stomach like my dad was going to get angry.

Surprisingly, he didn't. " Ok, just don't be out to late." He said. "Ok." He smiled. We left the house and i decided to talk to him. "What happened." I asked. " we'll talk after you enjoy you birthday, don't worry. " he said. We stopped and he kissed me, this time I didn't have to worry about anything, only to be thankful for what I have...

                    «Hope you enjoyed:)»