«Mary»

That kiss was something to remember, since that was the only kiss I had. Every time anyone tried to kiss me I stopped them, but this time it was different and I didn't stop him.

I look at the time and it said 8:00 a.m. which meant that my mother would come home at ten to check on me. "Oh shot!" I shouted.       "what?" He asked. " I'm supposed to be on my way home by now. " Oh.. ummm can I go with you?" He asked. "You'll get caught." I said. "not if you hide me under your bed." He said. He looks like he would be capable to pull that off so... "It wouldn't hurt if you stayed for a day so, okay." I said. He smiled and said " Let me get my stuff ready." He said. I nodded.

After he got his stuff ready we bought tickets for the train and left. When we were walking we were holding hands, which made me blush most of the time. "Would your parents be mad at me?" He asked. "No, they would just give us a lecture and then let us be. He laughed at that. "What?" I asked. "Lectures?" He asked. "Yeah, their parents did it so now they're doing it."I said. He nodded. "What's your number?" I asked.
He gave me his number and we began walking.

We got on the train and he was still holding my hand. After awhile, he asked me more questions. "Do you have any siblings?" He asked. "My sister but her boyfriend is changing her completely." I said. "How?"
"He made her start smoking cigarettes and she hasn't stopped since." I said. "Oh." He said. He kept on asking me questions until the train went to its destination.

We took the taxi and went to my house and thankfully, my mom's car wasn't there. We went inside and of course my sister's boyfriend was there. "Hi, shorty." He said. He always called me that ,because of how short I was. "Hi." I said back. "Where's mom?" I asked. "She's doing extra l shifts."She said picking up another cigarette.

I walked into my room and me and him started talking about our life. We talked until someone opened the door and he went under the bed. "Where were you?!" My dad screamed. "I was at Penelope's." I said. "She didn't know where you were, so I know your lying to me. "He said. "Oh and what's this?" He said showing me the blade." I can't say that, it secret." I said. "Luna Olivia Cruz you better answer me right now or else I will cancel all your phone bills and not let you leave!" He screamed. " Telling you would kill me!" I screamed back.

Awkward silence filled the whole room until my dad made a face and shouted, "What's up with all this crazy things your saying?" He paused for a moment and then.."Are you doing drugs?!" He asked. "What the?! No!"
"You better not be lying to me."He said. "The only person doing drugs here is your oldest, spoiled daughter!" I screamed.
"Excuse me? Tell me what going on right now!" He shouted. "I can't tell you for crying out loud! I'll die!" I said. "Tell me right now!" He screamed. "No!" I said back. His face suddenly changed and he put his hand out and smacked me right across the face. I screamed in pain.

"I'll tell you." Lucas said. "Who the he** are you?!" My dad said. "Do you want to know or not?!" He screamed. "Leave this house right now!" He said. "Not when you smacked my girlfriend your not." He said. My dad's anger got worse and now he put his fist out and punched him right on the face. "I'm leaving!" I screamed. I ran out as fast as I could with Lucas and didn't listen to my dad's screaming. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine ,but are you okay?" I asked. His cheek was a really bright red when I see it now. "Yeah." He said. He gave me a hug and when we were hugging, of course everything went black.

As usual, music was playing, but it was different. The world was blank but somebody was in front of us. "Hello?" Lucas asked. "The rules say don't tell anyone about our secret organization." The voice said. I then noticed the figure was wearing a black cloak. "Is it the women in the black cloak?" I thought. I figured out when she said " I'm the head of this company and these are these rules. For some reason the music stopped.

The women then said, "Your punishment is... Death."

               «Star and follow for more;)»