chapter 3

chapter 3:

Don't panic Bella, I'm sure it was a misunderstanding." Jake replied

" it's easy for you to say or do , its not your family." I say almost yelling at him.

" Bella, Nessie is like part of my family." Jake reply

" Jake, stop right there." I reply as i looked over to see jasper walking towards me.

" Bella, just stay claim. Alice says as she put an comforting hand on my shoulder.

I ran outside in tears. What can I do. My poor Nessie and my husband Edward . There's gotta be a way to set them free. I sat on the front step and cry. A few minutes later I felt Esme's and on my shoulders. I turn to face her, she to has an upset expression on her face. she took my hand and pulled me close for a hug. But tears still filled my eyes and rolled down my face. I was never is upset like im now.

"Bella i am here to help, actually we all are here to help." Esme say

" Yeah I know ." I reply

a few minutes later All of them came out of the house. Rose looked hurt and upset. Emse let go of me and walked over to rose. I just stood there crying. But I also felt bad for her . But nothing compares to how I feel, maybe I looked over at her and she was also crying. SO I decided to walk over to see what happen. She was telling everyone that they messed him up.

" How bad is he?" Carlisle ask

" Jake told me they did some hitting and punching , the way he talked they also sliced his leg." Alice reply

When Alice said that Rose cried even harder. Now that I heard that, I felt so sorry for her. Her true love is messed up and now mine too. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her we both are crying now. Jasper just look to angry now.

"I'll get them back." He says

" Jasper ,no your not." carlisle reply

" Yeah." Alice agreed with him too.

"What do you mean ." Jasper ask

" We don't want you to get hurt or get mixed up with them." Carlisle reply.

I just looked at Jazz and nodded my head. He knows its not a good idea but he tries to help when he can.

By Now My little Renesmee is probably so scared she doesn't know where she is. I just hope Edward tells her to claim down. That's all I worry about.