chapter seventeen

Chapter 17

And I was right It was Both of them Jane and Alec. Why did they come and check on me. I wasn't doing anything. Even though I did change a human. that's the only thing I did. I can handle myself I'm a big girl.

"Isabella, what have you done?" Alec asked

"I don't know what your talking about?"

"You damn well know what I am talking about." Alec pointed to the girl.

Great, This is just wonderful, they know I created a new born, I was so thirsty and I had no other choice to drink her blood, it didn't taste exactly good. It's a good think that I didn't like it.

"Your husband and daughter are okay!" Jane says

"Where are they?" I asked as my body language was about to go out of control.

"All you need to know that they are okay."

"I want to know where in hell they are?"

I was getting pissed off, I just starred at them both. I could tell the the look that they won't happy. But I wanted to where they have them. and they won't tell me .

"There is only only thing we can do, if you join us we will let them go."

"I don't think so."

"Than we won't let them free1"

"Why would you want me to join, I don't have any powers or abilities, like the others do."

"It's not my choice it was our master Aro choice."

"So I have no choice if I want my family free, I have to to join your coven."

"Right!" Alec snapped

"Well, I don't want to."

"Than you family don't get free."

I really want to see my family again , That's not an option. I looked at the girl the girl looked back at me. She looked frighten ,they scare her more then they scare me , with those red eyes. I hope my eyes don't change to red . I really didn't want to be like them. I was trying to ague with them to let me go and take the girl. But they keep telling me no.

So now What do I do now.

"You will be sorry if our master comes to your cell." Jane yelled

"How about you take the new born and let me do."

"How about no, we can't do that."