chapter twenty one

chapter 21

So you couldn't stop," She asked.

"Yeah, I am so sorry," I answered.

"That's nice now, I 'm a vampire," She claims.

"I did apolojies," I respond.

She just looked away from me. I know I wasn't able to stop so I kept drinking her blood even though it didn't taste good. What else was I going to do? I was so thirty and there's nothing else for me drink expect her blood. It was my only choice, Did I feel bad about it,Yes. I walked over to her and try to calm her down but it didn't work. she won't loiok at me.

"SO I heard that you have a daugther," She says, as she was looking at the floor.

"Yes, I do , she's only thirteen years old," I reply.

"She is only six years younger than me," she retorted.

"Your going to stay the age you are now for the rest of your life," I respond.

She look confused still. She has no idea what we vampires do or live. Yes I was confuse when I first becamse a vampire myself, buit I understand now, I am sure she will understand soon or later. Hopefully sooner. I put my hand on her shoulder and try to get her to face me. But she wouldn't.

"Are they vampires?" she asked.

"Yes, they are :but they aren't a part me my family , they live on human blood," I explain.

"You and your family don't drink human's bloods, but why did you drink my blood?" she asked, as her face turn bed.

"No we don't, Like I said earlier, I didn;t have a choice plus I was thristy," I was trying to explain to her.

I don't like repeating myself over and over again. It's like I am a broken record.

"So otherwise," I am a vampire now" she asked again.

"How many times do I have to tell you, yes," I answered, as my body temper was at the boiling point.

"So there nothing else we can do now ," she claims.

"Yes, now stop asking me the same question over and over again," I respond, as I walk back to the door.

" SO I have to go with the Flow," she asked

"Yes go with it," I yelled.

"Are we the same strengh?" she ask'

"No you new borns are quite stronger than we are," I answer,as I look at the look hole in the door.

"SO you telling me, that I can kill you easier," she went on..

"YES," I shouted.

She was getting on my nervous what now ,with all of her stupid questions about us. What doesn't she understand, she's now a new born vampire. I can't explain anymore to her. I hope they take her and not me. I really want to see my family again. But I bet they won't go with that. SO now what do I do?

"Can you tell me how Blood taste?" she ask

"It's hard to explain." I answered,as I still looking out the little hole.

"Can I try it on you," she asked

"NO , I don't have any blood, I am already a Vampire," I answered, as I look at her.

About a few minutes later Aro and Marcus was heading to our cell. They both looked pissed off at me. when they got to the cell; He pointed his finger at me. I knew he wasn't to happy when he seen the new born. I stepped back away from him. Then a second later Cauis and Jane were standing behind them. None of them looked happy.

"What have you done?" he shouted.

"I told your two guards," I answered.

"Yes, I heard, Why did you?" He yelled now.

"I was thristy; and I had no choice," I respond,as I was backing up farther.