chapter twenty

Chapter 20

"Why not?" I snapped.

"We want you," Alec snapped back.

"Why me!" I was getting angry.

"That's what our master wants." Jane yelled.

"But I don't want to be a part of your Coven," I yelled back.

" You have a choice, its either you join us or your family won't get free," Jane's red eyes were buring into my eyes.

I just looked at both of them and think about my poor Renesmee and my husband. I don't have a choice now, I won't be able to see my family ever again if I become a memeber of their coven. I don't like human's blood. What am I going to do now. It's either I join and let me free or they won't get free. I was just worry about them. My mind is spinning with thoughts .

"We will be back soon," Jane's eyes were staring at me.

The New born just looked at me. We both watch them leave our cell. As soon as they left; I turn to the new born and answering her questions. Why was she asking me a lot of questions. I wish she just shut up and listen to me. But of course she didn't she kept on asking questions. I was looking at the cell door watching just in case they would come back.

"Answer me question now," she demand.

"Who are they, who are you, what is this place, and what do they want from me?" She asked

"Alright,calm down, My name is Isabella , they are the Volturi, and this there cell a part of the castle, and I don't know want they want from you," I answered, as I was watching the cell door.

"What have you done to my body?" She asked as she looked worried.

"I transform you in a new born vampire," I answered as I turn to face her.

"In to A W-Wh- What?" she sumblted.

"In to a New born Vampire," I repeat myself.

"Why me?" She ask

"it was because I was thirsty and ther was nothing else to drink, I had no choice to," I answered.

"If you a V-Vamp- Vampire, that don't drink human's blood, you could have hold off, right," she looked at the floor.

"I wihs I had an answer for you but I couldn't stop," I walked over to wear she was.

She looked at me confuse about everything, that I just told her. Like I said I didn't have no choice to suck her blood, and believe me it didn't taste good. I won't do it again if my vampire instict told me too.