What are we

Erikas pov**
It's been a few weeks since the party and me and Jake have been hanging out every day. We do everything together from walking to class to going to the park. I walk into school and go to my locker. When I feel a set of hands cover my eyes.
?- guess who
E- Kade?
?- WHAT!? No guess again!
E- Tessa?
?- not even close one last guess
E- JAKE!? *giggles*
J- Finally! How was your night?
E- it was amazingly boring.
J- well you did talk to an amazing guy didn't you
E- I did!
J- what are you doing after school
E- nothing why
J- wanna hang out
E- ugh do I have to!? *giggles*
J- yes you do
E- okay fine my house or yours
J- my house I don't want to deal with your big bros!
E- oh yeah
*time skip*
Still Erikas pov**
It's the end of the day and I'm walking to my car,that is parked right next to Jakes truck, when I hear laughing coming from the other side of Jakes truck. I look through the window and see a few girl and Jake talking. I get a little jealous so I get in my car slam the door and drive off.
Jakes pov**
I was waiting for Erika by our cars when the cheer squad except for Erika walk over and start talking to me they are real close. I start to move to get in the truck when they block me. I was talking to them when I hear a door slam and a car drive off real fast. It was Erika. Did she see me if she did I need to explain that I wasn't talking to them I was trying to move to get away.
Erikas pov**
I was supposed to go to Jakes house but I go to my house and run up the stairs crying.
*knock knock*
E- go away *sobbing*
J- it's Jake let me in
I walk over to the door open it and let him in. I'm still sobbing.
Jakes pov**
I drive from school to Erikas and ring the door bell. Her dad opens the door.
E.D- hi can I help you
J- yes is Erika her I need to talk to her.
E.D- oh are you Jake?
J- yeah
E.D- she talks so much about you she's up in her room.
I step in side and look up the stairs.
J- thank you
I walk up to her room and knock. She aggressively opens the door sobbing.
E- what do you want!?
J- Erika what's wrong?
I say as I sit on her bed.
E- really you don't know
J- No!
E- you ask me to hang out and then you go and flirt with all my friends.
J- Erika stop! They were talking to me I wanted nothing of it. I was trying to move away.
E- sure! Jake stop making excuses.
I stand up and walk over to her and kiss her.
E- Jake? I'm sorry I was just jealous I guess. But what are we because if we aren't a thing then I need to know.
J- well if you didn't just jump to conclusions and just come to my house you would have known. Erika I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend.
E- well I would have said yes!
J- and then I would have kissed you like this. *kissing Erika*
As I was kissing Erika her door slammed open. I then felt a fist come across my face breaking out kiss.
E- WTF!! Tyler get out of my room
Ty- WTF WHO IS THIS!!