Christmas pt. 2

Jakes pov**
Erika pulls out a long 6ft big from behind the tree. It's heavy. I begin to open it and finally when I do I realize she got me racks for the the top of my truck.
J- Erika thanks this is awesome
E- i know
L- damn dude they look nice
J- thanks Erika seriously
E- no problem jake. Who's next?
J- me I'll go
I handed Logan his gift. It was a new cage for Maverick. Next was my mom. I got her a bracket with me and Logan's names on it. Then it was my dad. I got him a Harley and he was so excited he almost crushed me with his hug. But last was Erika. I got Erika a promise ring. I really don't know what I could do with out her but I also had to tease her.
J- that's all guys
P- what about Erika, jake!
E- yeah!
J- oh yeah here you go.
She unwrapped the box and it was just black at first but then she opened it.
E- JAKE!!!
J- (smiles out of control) do you like it
E- jake this is gorgeous omg
J- I promise I with never let anything happen to you.
    I took the ring and put it on her finger. It fit perfectly.
Erika's pov**
Jake got be the ring I've wanted for a year now. He is so great and I love him. Like actually love him.
E- jake thank you so much.
Everyone gave the rest of the gifts out and then me Logan and jake went outside to put the racks on jakes truck. After we set them up we played in the snow. Playing in the snow with the boys was so much fun except when the teamed against me during the snow ball fight. This was the best Christmas ever. I'm glad I spent it well. Me and jake go up to his room and change.
E- Jake turn around!
J- fine
Jake turned around and got dressed but I turned my head a little to see him
J- Erika!!
E-*giggles* sorry
J- it's okay I looked too
E- jake!!* giggles*
No ones pov**
They both turn around and slowly walk towards each other. Their smiles grow closer eyes lock lips touch.their kisses lasted longer each time.
Jakes pov**
I slowly pulled away.
E- this was the best Christmas ever
J-I know but I still have a gift for you
E- really what is it
J- don't worry about it
E- jake!?? What is it!
J- wanna know??
E- yess
J- too bad 
* later that night*
Jakes pov*
Me and Erika are in my truck in the way to a field where I put the car I bought her. Yeah I bought her a car in our senior year but she means the world to me. I'll do anything for her. And her car is a piece of crap.
E- why are we in a field
I then pressed the start button on the keys and the lights shined.
J- because you car is here
E- no my car is at the house.
J- your NEW car is here
E- Jake!!!
She hugged me so tight. I could tell she was happy
E- you shouldn't have this is a lot.
J- oh well I did
E- well can I see the keys
J- okay here *handing over the keys*
Erika kisses me and it turns into a make out. Erika started to pull up my shirt so I opened the back door of her car and pulled off her shirt. I kissed down her neck leaving hickeys all the way down. Erika doing the same to me.