Whos at the door!?

Erikas pov**
Me and Jake get to his house and we sit on the couch to watch a movie when the door bell rings. Jake gets up to answer the door.
E- who is it Jake?
J- umm... Erika go lock the back door now
E- Jake your scaring me who is at the door
J- after you lock the door go up to your room I'll be right there
I walk up to my brothers room instead and look out his window and I see MATT! I walk to my room and start to have a panic attack.
Jakes pov**
I told Erika what to do and then I locked the front door. I walk into erikas room and see her head in her knees and her rocking while sobbing.
J- Erika! Baby it's gonna be okay he's going to have to leave!
As soon as I say that I hear a car door shut and then some yelling! It was Matt and Erika's brothers Jc!
Jc- what the hell are you doing here!?
M- I came to see my girlfriend
Jc- your girlfriend is at school so leave!
M- she left school with that jock
Jc- I DONT CARE NOW LEAVE!
Matt drives away and Jc slams open the door and starts yelling at Erika and I.
Jc- WHAT ARE YOU TOO DOING HOME!?
erika starts crying and I hug her but Jc pulls her away from me.
J- yo dude
E- Jc please stop that hurts!
Jc- what happened?
J- Matt gripped her side so hard that it left bruises and he also slapped her at school.
Jc- Erika I didn't kno-
E- Jc it's fine
Jc pulled me into a hug and said thanks.
Erikas pov**
Jc finally goes to his room and me and Jake sit on my bed and talk.
J- Erika I promise I will always take care of you
E- what about when we break up
J- we won't break up Erika I wouldn't do that to you
E- okay neither would I
I kiss Jake. That small kiss turned into a make out. Jake pull up my shirt a little bit and left a hickey on my stomach and another one on my neck. I sat up when I heard a knock at my door.
Jc- Erika!
E- what Jc!?
Jc- can you call for pizza dad said he won't be home until late.
I nod and pull out my phone. I order the pizza and me and Jake continue talking.
J- Erika your so beautiful.
E- Jake your so ugly *giggles*
J- heyyyyy *chuckles*
Jake smashes his lips to mine and we start making out again. I give Jake a hickey in his neck. We stop making out and we hear the door bell ring.
Jc- I GOT IT!!!
It was the pizza so me and Jake went down stairs and got a slice. Then we went back up stairs and fell asleep doing homework.
Jakes pov**
I woke up next to Erika and checked the time it was 4:30 am! I sat up trying not to wake Erika but as I go up I heard her cute little groggy voice.
E- babe!? What time is it?
J- go back to bed baby.
E- what are you doing?
J- I'm going to the couch.
E- Jake you can sleep in hear it doesn't matter if we are only sleeping.
I lay back down and pull Erika close to me.
E- Jake I feel so safe with you
J- good *kissing Erika's forehead*
E- goodnight
J- night baby.

~~~~~
HEY GUYS WHATS POPPIN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT MY LIFE IS CRAZY RN BUT IMMA TRY TO UPDATE ALOT THIS WEEK SO STAY TUNNED!!!
~~~~~~