Party time

Jakes pov
After the schools party everyone drives to Erika's for the biggest party of the year. Chance and Anthony get food and Erika's brothers get alcohol. I have a surprise for Erika so I bring her to our spot.
E- what are we doing here
J- I wanted to surprise you with something.
Close your eyes
I pull out a small box. Place it in her hands and turn her towards the sign.
J- okay open
Erika's pov*
I look down and see a small rectangular box in my hand then I look up and see a sign. It reads " I love you"
E- aww jake
J- open the box
I open the box to see a necklace with my birthstone and Jakes birthstone. On the back it says jerika. I begin to tear up.
E- jake thank you
J- yeah it's only a little graduation present. But let's go to the party.
We head over to the house and see people lined up to get in. We walk up to the "bodyguard" and go in. Jake and Chance go get a beer while me and sunny go dance.
?- hey good lookin
E- excuse me
?- why don't we go somewhere a little more private
E- no thanks I have a fiancé *showing him the ring*
?- he doesn't have to know
J- yeah he does * punching him in the face*
E- jake!!
J- it's okay
?- jake seriously.
Jake turns around to see Alissa.
E- go away you weren't invited
A- um it said all were invited
E- all people your not a person your a whore
J- Erika that's enough. Alissa find someone else to aggravate.
A- why when I can just do this. *kissing jake*
Chances pov**
Me and Anthony went to find Erika and Jake when we see Alissa kiss Jake and Erika swing knocking Alissa to the ground. A guy picked her up and swung at Jake but missed. Alissa swung at Erika and missed too. We stepped in and dragged Alissa and the guy out side. Telling the bodyguard not to let them back in.
C- Jake are you okay
J- yeah where's Erika
A- she went up stairs.
J- okay I'll be back.
S- jake stay down here I'll see if she's okay
J- thanks sunny
Sunny's pov**
I went up stairs to find Erika. I walked through her bedroom to her balcony. I see her looking over the crowns trying to get in.
S- hey rik
E- hi
S- what's wrong
E- Alissa is what's wrong. She always has to ruin things.
S- jake loves you and only you
E- yeah I know
S- let's go back down to the party
E- ok yeah I shouldn't think of it anymore
We walked down and then saw a face who we haven't seen in a while. She disappeared in the beginning of Erika's senior year. Now she's back? I take Erika a different way so we don't pass her. I tell Nathan who tells Jake.
Jakes pov*
Me and kade look for more beer when Nathan runs over to tell me Tessa brooks is back!
J- what she's back where
N- by the Dj sunny said.
I walk over to Tessa and tap her shoulder.
T- Jake! Omg
J- why are you here
T- because I was in town for my cousins graduation party and he told me about your party so I decided to come.
J- you left without a word just picked up and left.
T- Jake it's complicated you wouldn't understand.
J- you were my best friend and Erika's.
T- oh where is Erika
J- your not gonna know you can't let her see you
T- why
J- it will break her heart. You can stay but don't let Erika see you.